Please explain........

:) You mean Fastpass?? YOu can go up to a special kiosk machine at most rides and insert your park ticket. The machine spits out your park ticket and a Fastpass ticket. The Fastpass ticket has a time range on it so you can return to the Fastpass line and enter the ride before many others. That way you can go get a snack, ride something else and then come back when it is your time and just get on the ride. There sometimes is still a small wait 5-10 minutes or less. It helps bypass lines.

Many people think that can just return to ride during the time on there ticket. You could get a ticket for 12-1 p.m., return at 6p.m. and still use it to ride. It takes about 2 hours or so befroe you can get another pass and that time is on the ticket as well.

There are certain rides that we always try to FP becasue of wait times and lines. Expedition Everest at AK, Kilimanjaro safari at AK, Tower of Terror and Rockin Rollercoaster at DHS, Space mountain, splash mountain, Pirates at MK. Soarin always requires a FP at Epcot. I understand that Toystory mania at DHS does as well.

So when you go to rope drop (the opening of the park)..you quickly gather everyone's park ticket go to Soarin and enter everyone's ticket for a FP. You get your park ticket and FP ticket back...meet up with everyone and return to the ride when it is time. You do this while they are enjoying other aspects of the particular park.

As this is not a DVC specific thread, I'm moving it over to Theme Parks.

If you check the GAD board, they will have detailed explanations.

But in a nut shell, it is a fastpass that has NO wait time. You insert the ticket, and get immediate FP.

It is broken down into 2 categories DONALD and DAISY.

The Donald Attractions are the big name attractions (TSM, ToT, the Mountians at MK, etc...).
The Daisy Attractions are the smaller attractions.

You can use 3 from the Donald category, and 3 from the daise category.

The FP is good for all members of your party (up to I believe 6).

As it is unclear exactly what you are referring to (Fastpasses, Rider Switch passes, Give A Day Fastpass Exchange Cards, etc.), check out my Fastpass page, which covers all of these.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter