Please don't throw away your HRC coupon

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
If you got a HRC buy 1 entree get 1 free in the paper today and aren't going to use it, there is a few of us poor souls who didn't get one who could use it. Any donations would be greatly appreciated. :teeth:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Since we didn't get one, I'm not sure but I'm guessing that it is in the coupon section. This is the Sunday Paper.

Yes, they were in the coupon section of the Sunday paper. It may just be in cities that have a Hard Rock Cafe. It came just in time for our trip next month!!:Pinkbounc

I have an extra one. I have sent you a pm for your address and would be glad to mail it to you.:D :D

:)
Did anyone find it in the Hartford, CT papers? Where? Am I missing it? I would love to get my hands on one.
:wave2:
Kristy

We will be going July 2 - July 7 and would love to have a coupon, if anyone has an extra. My 2 little ones love HRC.

Thanks so much for any help!!!!!

Lumiere999,
I sent you a pm with my address. This is very kind of you! :D You have made my day in sunny Florida even sunnier. :sunny: :sunny: Thanks again!

I got one in my Sunday paper that I'm not going to use (it expires in August & I'm not going until Oct.).

When I get home today, I'll make sure I didn't accidently throw it away & I'll let everyone know if I still have it. If anyone is interested they can PM me.

;) :D ,
Katie

I have 3 extra coupons (my mom, MIL, sister all cut theirs out the paper since they knew we were going in July; plus I have the one out my newspaper!)

Anyway, if anyone is interested in a coupon, please PM me and I will be happy to mail it to you!!

Hope to see you there!!!

I posted about this earlier on this board and if I don't use mine next week in Washington DC, I'll be glad to let someone have mine. It was in the Boston Globe ads on Sunday. PM me and I'll let you know, but I won't be back until 7/5 so if you need it befor then you are out of luck. Sorry.
Connears

If anyone has anymore coupons, I have a 7 year old rocker in my house who would love to go to HRC. Please email me.

Thanks,

Cris

If anyone has an extra one I would really appreciate it also. I am going in August.
Thanks so much.

Please email me for address

We go to Universal a lot, but never stay to eat, too expensive... if anyone has these left we could use them. Please PM me... thanks!

Lumiere999,
Thanks for the coupon. It arrived today! :D Now if July 7th would only get here, so we could get rockin'.:rockband:

Does anyone have one left? I would love to get one!!!

If so, please PM me and I will be happy to reimburse you for postage.

If anyone has extra coupons I would love to have one. My address is: L. Burns, 100 Windsor Place, Gallatin, TN 37066. Thank you!! If you do have an extra please mail asap. We are leaving this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter