Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

Read many pages of posts, but need clarification.
Does a standard room (not a suite) have a coffee maker or a mini-fridge? Read some conflicting posts and am confused.
Thanks!

Read many pages of posts, but need clarification.
Does a standard room (not a suite) have a coffee maker or a mini-fridge? Read some conflicting posts and am confused.
Thanks!

Standard room at All-Star Music:

Coffee maker: No
Mini-fridge: Yes (assuming all the defective fridges have been replaced now)

:thumbsup2

Standard room at All-Star Music:

Coffee maker: No
Mini-fridge: Yes (assuming all the defective fridges have been replaced now)

:thumbsup2

Thank you for replying. I'm curious, but do you know why they don't have coffee makers? Even most cheap hotels have them.

Thank you for replying. I'm curious, but do you know why they don't have coffee makers? Even most cheap hotels have them.

I think it's just one more way that they can define a difference between value and mod. Also, it would add to the housekeeping turn over time which costs money.

The way I read this is that you have a family suite and a single room. If this is the case you will be lucky to get both in the same building let alone close together. There are very few single rooms in Jazz and Calypso. Make sure that both reservations are linked together which will help. I would also suggest that you not do online check in if being close together is really important to you. It's much harder to change the room/suite assignment at the online check in counter. The other thing that will help you is arriving early in the day while they still have inventory.

Thanks for the heads up! Reservations are linked through MDE...which is what I assume you mean? They were made through an agent and the close proximity of the rooms was requested and confirmed by the resort...but I'll follow up. Wouldn't be the end of the world if rooms weren't close...but it would be convenient.

When is everyone going? We leave for All Star Music in a little over a week and I can't wait!!!!!

DandSx2 said:
When is everyone going? We leave for All Star Music in a little over a week and I can't wait!!!!!

In November and it couldn't come soon enough!!! Me and my daughter are counting down the days! Going for 5 days to Disney and 2 to universal!

summersalt said:
Is it possible to walk from ASMu to AOA? If so, how far is the walk?

According to Google maps it's about 4 miles between. Plus the roads don't have sidewalks so it would be dangerous too.

Thanks for the heads up! Reservations are linked through MDE...which is what I assume you mean? They were made through an agent and the close proximity of the rooms was requested and confirmed by the resort...but I'll follow up. Wouldn't be the end of the world if rooms weren't close...but it would be convenient.

I'm not sure if you can do it through MDE. You have to call the resort reservation line. They will attach the two reservations together. Personally, I would make the phone call.

How well heated are the pools in the winter? Weather is starting to look a bit cool for our trip at the end of the month. Curious at what point does the air temperature get to the point where its just too cold for swimming? I assume at some point they close the pools completely for cold weather?

Also, regarding shipping. I was on the phone with someone to follow up on a couple of requests, and asked if I needed to give them many heads up regarding shipping a package down. When I told her I already had the address (1801 West Buena Vista Dr) she corrected me and said it was 1601. So I googled and best I can tell the 1601 is for the All-Star resorts as a whole (perhaps the main office?) but the ASMU is indeed 1801. Just want to verify that I should be shipping right to ASMU using the 1801 West Buena Vista Dr address.

Hello,

We just switched from POR to AS Suites for spring break. I had a few questions.

1- Any word on the foodcourt refurb?

2- Do all rooms have new fridges now?

3-How bad is the bus sharing?

We will be in the family suites & I requested Calypso non pool view. Anyone have a comment on that location?

Thank you!!:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter