Please don't believe things that you hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigger113

DIS Veteran
I am posting this because I headed up the baby & toddler exchange (as well as the Pirate exchange at the same time...), I received some nice items from someone here on the board for my sisters babies ( I will not post her username or name since you all probably know who it is). WELL, she decided to look in my Ebay account to see what I was selling. I have lots of Disney items, Longaberger items, Household items and clothing. Just because I happened to have some infant items DOES NOT MEAN they were her items. She then posts here saying that I am a fraud and that I'm selling her clothes (which they are no longer her's once I received them, they are ours...).

She has also emailed me at home and threatened me this morning. She has made me worried for my own families safety.

SO in short I am writing this to let you know that I hope you don't believe everything someone says since most of the time it's NOT true.....some people like to start rumors or say untrue things about people. It's very hurtful and she as well as a lot of people here has said mean things and I don't think I will be back to this board again, which is a shame since I really enjoy talking with eveyone here but WOW, some people sure have a mean streak! I guess you will have to find someone else to head up your exchanges because I am finished here.

Goodbye

So the exact items that I sent you just happen to be the exact items that are in your ebay store. Right down to the minnie outfit with the wrong piglet hat and the same pooh outfit, the bibs and J&D's outfit. please

and I never threated you or your family. I told you that if i didnt get my items back I would contact the news and ebay.

Get over it you got caught!

Tigger113 said:
She has also emailed me at home and threatened me this morning. She has made me worried for my own families safety.

Stop lying - you got caught. You're making yourself look even more pathetic (if that's possible) by saying things like this.

SO in short I am writing this to let you know that I hope you don't believe everything someone says since most of the time it's NOT true.....some people like to start rumors or say untrue things about people. It's very hurtful and she as well as a lot of people here has said mean things and I don't think I will be back to this board again, which is a shame since I really enjoy talking with eveyone here but WOW, some people sure have a mean streak! I guess you will have to find someone else to head up your exchanges because I am finished here.

Goodbye

Sorry, can't say as people like you will be missed :wave2:

And karma is a funny thing...ALWAYS remember that

Tigger113 said:
I am posting this because I headed up the baby & toddler exchange (as well as the Pirate exchange at the same time...), I received some nice items from someone here on the board for my sisters babies ( I will not post her username or name since you all probably know who it is). WELL, she decided to look in my Ebay account to see what I was selling. I have lots of Disney items, Longaberger items, Household items and clothing. Just because I happened to have some infant items DOES NOT MEAN they were her items. She then posts here saying that I am a fraud and that I'm selling her clothes (which they are no longer her's once I received them, they are ours...).

Goodbye

What about the coupons?

Do you plan to return the items?

Tigger113 said:

Goodbye

I think the bolded statment is telling.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I don't want to pass judgment, but I would think that if you're truly innocent, you would send the DISers back the items they sent you or offer to pay them back for it all. That's what I would do, if I felt that I was being unjustly accused.

Just a little friendly advice.

Tigger113, there seems to be a misunderstanding. To clear things up, how about if you send the items back to tigger1 that she sent you in the exchange (and any other gift items that people want back) and then you can still sell the other items on eBay?

I wonder how eBay views getting items fraudulently and then selling them. :confused3 I've bought via eBay but never sold.

You have got to be kidding me. Do you think anyone believes anything at this point?

Didn't your sister who is pregnant with twins want the items? Or no, wait, it is the friend that is pregnant with triplets, no wait, what is the story now?

Allison said:
You have got to be kidding me. Do you think anyone believes anything at this point?

Didn't your sister who is pregnant with twins want the items? Or no, wait, it is the friend that is pregnant with triplets, no wait, what is the story now?
popcorn::

um, I don't really go on on eBay like that so I'm confused. What exactly is the scam? Are you saying that she can't sell something on eBay that somebody gave her? Wouldn't it be hers now if the person gave it to her? She doesn't have the right to sell them? Don't flame me, I really am clueless about this....

TCPluto said:
I think the bolded statment is telling.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

It really is.

She got what she wanted, she doesn't care about people getting their feelings hurt and she truly has no problem lying continuously.

I'm on several childcare groups and I will be sure to tell people to be wary of eBayer oatmeal*cookie

I'm surprised she hasn't gotten banned from the Dis for this. :sad2: It's pathetic.

meloneyb21 said:
um, I don't really go on on eBay like that so I'm confused. What exactly is the scam? Are you saying that she can't sell something on eBay that somebody gave her? Wouldn't it be hers now if the person gave it to her? She doesn't have the right to sell them? Don't flame me, I really am clueless about this....

The OP posted on different forums that she had a friend who was pregnant with triplets and her husband was leaving her and did anyone have any baby clothes.

The way she recevied the materials and the stories she used are what's in question. Do a search for the OP's name and you will see several threads that explain this whole debacle

bananiem said:
I'm surprised she hasn't gotten banned from the Dis for this. :sad2: It's pathetic.
I'm sure that will be happening

bananiem said:

I hope they not only ban her, but ban her IP address as well

Otherwise, she can keep coming back under different names

02bBarbie said:
I hope they not only ban her, but ban her IP address as well

Otherwise, she can keep coming back under different names
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Tigger113 said:
Please don't believe things that you hear

how ironic...

okay, I won't, but the evidence looks pretty bad for you

meloneyb21 said:

She wasn't honest with the people that gave her the items.

She has told several sob stories in order to get various baby items. The clothes were sent in order to help out the OPs sister/friend pregnant with twins/triples in need. They were not given to the OP to sell on ebay.

People wasted both time and money to help her line her own pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter