Please do me a favor ... look at the pic in my sig and advise me (pic fixed!).

bajanswife

DIS Veteran
It's the most recent pic I have of all of us, but it's a little revealing of Logan :rotfl: In your opinions, will this revelation *significantly* increase the chances that some sicko will get off on it? BTW, does anyone know if photos can be copied from threads or sigs on this site? i.e. could a sicko copy this pic and put it wherever he/she wants?

I am so torn - I want to use it cause the kids are so cute in it, and it's the only recent one of all of us - but there is that little issue that I couldn't edit out today! However, I will replace it when we get another decent shot, and actually I *might* be able to crop it a bit this weekend when I'm at home (where I have the original photo stored and software that will crop it). Do you think I can risk to leave up a little while?

Personally, I would leave it off until it's cropped. It's a great family photo though. :flower:

I didn't notice it until you pointed it out.

I would take it down until you crop it.

Keggy said:
I didn't notice it until you pointed it out.

I would take it down until you crop it.

I agree. I also wanted to mention how much I hate the fact that you can wear shorts at Christmas time.

Denae

Yes people can copy photos from this site and put them elsewhere. I always use discretion about photos of my children.

I can't see photos here at work, but don't be lulled into thinking you are not on the Internet simply because you are on a Disney chat board.

It is a great picture by why risk it? Not only the "perv" factor but do you think your son wants his "winkie" posted all over the internet? ;)

:eek:

Yes, photos can easily be copied from threads and siggies. I'd leave the pic out, if it was me.

Yes - I agree with the other posters - I would take it off until it was cropped.

I can't believe you'd even consider making that a sig pic! I know it's a child and it's really no big deal, but still.... a bit inappropriate.

Just my opinion, though. I'm not a mom (yet) so maybe I'd have a different opinion if I had my own kids. :confused3

bajanswife said:
It's the most recent pic I have of all of us, but it's a little revealing of Logan :rotfl: In your opinions, will this revelation *significantly* increase the chances that some sicko will get off on it? BTW, does anyone know if photos can be copied from threads or sigs on this site? i.e. could a sicko copy this pic and put it wherever he/she wants?

I am so torn - I want to use it cause the kids are so cute in it, and it's the only recent one of all of us - but there is that little issue that I couldn't edit out today! However, I will replace it when we get another decent shot, and actually I *might* be able to crop it a bit this weekend when I'm at home (where I have the original photo stored and software that will crop it). Do you think I can risk to leave up a little while?

I think cropping it would be your best bet. You're right...the kids are adorable in the pic. I would be more worried if Logan saw it and was embarrassed to see a little more of himself that he'd like! I'm not sure about a sicko getting a hold of it, but better to err on the side of caution.

cats7494 said:
Yes - I agree with the other posters - I would take it off until it was cropped.

We're still talking about the PICTURE, right???? :rotfl2:

Phrebert said:
You need to wash your feet more. :eek: :earseek: :crazy2:

Nice.

If I lived in Barbados and was able to wear shorts on Christmas Day and walk barefoot all the time, I wouldn't worry about what my feet looked like! It's not as though that's days worth of dirt... Jeeze.

I would NEVER post a picture on ANY child, much less my own, that revealed as much.

:sad2:

I have to admit I noticed it right away. I was debating whether to send you a PM or not. I was concerned whether you'd take it the right way. Unfortunately, someone can copy your picture and do what they want with it. However, if someone wants to get their kicks in a sick way it's very easy to manipulate any picture with good editing software.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter