Please critique my plan :)

sblogs01

Earning My Ears
Hello! We'll be staying from Dec 15-21 and I'm really wondering if my plan will work. Looking for your expert opinions :)
We are...me, DH, DD7, and babyDD (7 mos Dec 15)
We'll be staying at WL

Here's what we currently have planned:
Dec 15- Arrive - No ADR's - visit animal kingdom & take it easy
Dec 16- Epcot - currently have 12:45 ADR at R&C (husband really wants to go here) and ADR for 4:45 at Le Cellier... our current game plan is light lunch/snack OOP at R&C, and then by the time we get seated at LC we hope to be hungry again

Dec 17- HS - Sci-Fi for lunch

Dec 18 - MVMCP - We currently have reservations for both Whispering Canyon (4:30) and Crystal Palace (6:20). Can't decide which one to keep. Plan on going to MK during the day, and thought going back to WL for a break/dinner before the party would be a good idea. We took DD7 to Crystal Palace Dec 2010 for her bday, so I don't feel as if a redo at this time is a must....but, that being said it wouldn't be bad. there's an ADR available for CP @ 4:40 so we could go earlier and not miss the opening of the party, but I just don't know what to do.

Dec 19 - Dinner @ CRT

Dec 20 - Dinner @ Tony's

Dec 21 - No ADR's - Depart mid afternoon

so what would you do?

Welcome to the DIS boards.

Your plans look great. I think you will really love traveling to the world during that time frame. I know I loved it last year. The only tough part is it so hard to leave.

The only thing I would change is your ADRs before the Christmas party. I am not a big fan of Whispering Canyon, but that's just me. I've eaten at a lot of Disney restaurants and that was my least favorite. Maybe I just hit it at a bad time.

However, it sounds like you may want to try something new since you have tried CP already. Have you considered maybe doing a late lunch, taking a break back at WL, and then returning to the Christmas party where you can pick up a QS meal or snack and maximize your party time (especially if its your first).

LTT has a really nice lunch menu that you can't get at dinner. That's what I would do. I love, love, love their lunch menu!

But honestly, what you have now looks great. enjoy!

Hey, we're gonna be there the same week as you (13-20) at WL also.:) You're plans look great. The only thing I may change is your dinner at Tonys. Also, you may not be hungry enough for your Le Cellier ressie at 4 after a 12:45 lunch.

MEK: Made a Liberty Tree lunch ADR at your suggestion :) ...now I have 3 for that day haha! Going to have DH look over the menu and then pull the trigger. We went to MVMCP twice in our short early Dec 2010 trip but we really focused on hitting all the big attractions....we only watched the parade once, and watched the fireworks from BTMR (which I highly recommend!!) we were able to get on repeatedly with no wait over and over again:cool1:

I've never been to Tony's before.... is it just not worth trying?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter