Please Critique My Appetizers

SamSam

http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Please critique the appetizers I'm choosing for our anniversary celebration. We decided on appetizers instead of a dessert bar (not big sweet eaters - crazy I know), so we have chosen these for our celebration at UK Lochside:
-Cheeses with Dried Fruits and Spread - Baquettes and crackers
-Seasonal from the Garden Crudities and Avacado cream
-Fresh Sliced Seasonal Fruit wit Mango Yogurt Sauce

Plus the Signature Bar, and sodas and water.

I know in the past I've seen pics of some of these, but couldn't bring them up doing search so please give me your opinions. Is this enough for a 7:30-9:30 celebration. Illuminations starts at 9pm, so the food will be put away at that time.
Again, thanks for all your help.

Don't know what the rest of your day holds, but I would select something more substantial for that time frame. If I were in Orlando being a tourist or attending to wedding business, I'd be starving at that time. Fruit, cheese and bread wouldn't cut it for me. I would replace at least one item with (or add) a heavier hor d'oeuvres.

Will your guests have had dinner? If not, I agree with Transfergirl and if so, I think you need to have at least one small sweet treat. (Or is dinner afterwards)

If budget allowed I would add 2 hot passed items? Like a meat and a veggie one or seafood.

HTH!

If it isn't in the budget, I'd make it known that we were serving light hors doevres.

I can't spell that

Thanks everyone, I appreciate your input. We are adding Moroccan Chicken Flatbread with olives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter