Please copy your tickets.

Lstew

Earning My Ears
I wanted to pass on this important message to everyone.

Please copy your tickets to Disney before you leave home.

We lost a ticket in the Fast Pass Machine, I forgot to withdraw it along with the fast pass and left it in the machine. when I went to get my next pass I realized I had left it behind. Panicing I went directly to the customer service office.

If you have a copy of your tickets they CAN be replaced by WDW. The serial numbers are scanned by the entrance turnstiles and can be tracked and replaced if you know the serial numbers and an approximate time that you arrived in the park.

It saved us 3 days on a 4 day park hopper ticket.

P.S. we did not have a copy but were able to track the serial numbers through our group tickets. It would have saved us alot of trouble if we had the serial numbers.

Most resorts will make copies for you if you ask. You'll have to pay, but I'm pretty sure they'd be willing to help.

I know that all of the convention hotels (GF, Contemporary, Yacht/Beach Club, CSR, Swan/Dolphin) have business centers where you can make copies. There's also a kinko's around the World somewhere.

This is so true! DS lost his ticket in Jan. He probably did not pick his up as he came through the turnstile. I had made copies of all our tickets. He went to guest relations at the park with the copy I had made and had a new ticket in no time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter