Please confirm that I can go directly to the parks without checking in

RookieLady

Mouseketeer
I am arriving on a SWW day, and it has been recommended that I go straight to HS, instead of checking in first. Please confirm I can do that. I have an AP and the magic bands from this hotel stay. I assume either will work.

Also, I am staying CL. I assume that means if my kids want to ditch me to return to the hotel later(both younger than 18), I will need to accompany them back to the hotel to get them in the room, since their band will not be activated for CL, even if we have the room number via text because I checked in online. We are staying SL GF if that makes a difference.

TIA.

If you simply are using admission you can use your AP for that. If you have anything else you need to use associated with the particular stay (dining, etc.) you'll need to check in first.

We have reused magic bands about 5 times now with different annual passes over two years.

If you have old ones... Passes are on there. The checkin only affect the room access and the charging privileges. The ticket component is not dependent on that.

I think your able to go to the parks without checking in. Unless of course you haven't gotten your magic bands yet!! :)

If you simply are using admission you can use your AP for that. If you have anything else you need to use associated with the particular stay (dining, etc.) you'll need to check in first.
Not quite. If one completes the advanced on line check in (put in a credit card, set up a pin, etc.), there is no need to visit the front desk or the resort at all. Package components, including dining, will all be activated automatically on arrival day.

Not quite. If one completes the advanced on line check in (put in a credit card, set up a pin, etc.), there is no need to visit the front desk or the resort at all. Package components, including dining, will all be activated automatically on arrival day.

Good to know. We've always arrived after 3pm, but this fall, I think we're going to drive down the afternoon before our arrival date, and stay somewhere cheap outside the park that night due to our late arrival time, then hit the parks early that first morning. We're on the dining plan, so it'll be good to know that our mb's will be fully functional without having to go by the resort first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter