Please complete the following sentence......

Then you'll be happy to know that the cream cheese pretzels are back at Lunching Pad in Tommorowland:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/lunching-pad/menus/

Wow that is great. Our DDs and their friends were so sad when we went last year and they weren't there that they found a recipe and made them. I can't wait to tell them - they are so so good. We never know why Disney takes stuff off the menu when they are a big seller.

Thanks so much. :thanks:

I live in New Orleans where I get fabulous food all the time so it was hard for me pick something. But I finally came up with tea at the Grand Floridian. Second would be the scotch egg (and beer) at the Rose and Crown.

Nothing. We definitely don't go for the food!

I like the fruit and nutella waffles at Sleepy Hollow, but don't get that every trip. I do get a Tipsy Ducks in Love at Epcot every trip, but that is drink not food!

Dole Whips, Mickey Rice Crispy Treats, Key Lime Pie and Pizza from WPE (sadly the WS one is closing where we got the key lime pie mmm).

One thing... Rice Crispy Treat with Chocolate Ears & Sprinkles!!!!

But this also made me think about what my 'perfect food day' would look like:
Breakfast @ Kona - Pineapple-Macadamia Nut Pancakes
Lunch @ 50s Prime Time - Fried Chicken
Dinner @ Sanaa - Bread Service & Spicy Shrimp/Chickpea Wat

.... Now that I am looking at this there is no way I could eat all that in one day. I better stick with the Rice Crispy Treat!!
Your reply 'Wins!' the internet for me today.

No way I'd be able to eat all that, but I could come along for a similar ride.
-- Breakfast - not my favorite meal. Fresh (inside Dolphin) is my favorite for non-character. Goofy @ Cape May for the hug.
-- Lunch - we're on the same 'wave' - I prefer 50's to Sci-Fi (which my wife prefers) - we're trying Homecoming this year. Otherwise, I enjoy lunch with the Princesses. Sanaa only if staying at AKLodge.
-- Dinner - the place with the fewest children - Swan & Dolphin Signatures (we split-stay at this resort) with our favorite being seafood-centric BlueZoo. Capa, inside Four Seasons, has excellent tapas (which we chose over their steak menu). When Disney Springs adds Jaleo, I'm there.
-- Honorable mention Snacks - Chick-n-Waffle @ Sleepy Hollow, BBQ Slaw Dog (it may have been removed from their menu) @ Casey's when piano is being played. Popcorn & Mickey Pretzels to go along with Mickey Bar.

What's funny about this - our daughter is finally old enough (hopefully) to stay awake for some nighttime shows when we travel later this year, so we're going to Dessert Parties, etc.....no Princess meals.

In no particular order, folks have listed:

Steak @ Yachtsman
Spaghetti & Meatballs @ All-Star resort
Sushi @ Splittsville
Waffle @ Sleepy Hollow (I enjoy the savory one's in the afternoon)
Tuna Sandwich @ Columbia Harbor House (this along with Lighthouse Sandwich would be on my 'short-list')
Candele pasta @ Via Napoli
Bread Pudding @ Ohana
Skewered Meat @ Ohana
Holiday Turkey Sandwich @ Earl of Sandwich
Tonga Toast (@ Kona??)
Dinner @ Boma
Salted Caramel Glaces in France, Epcot
Cronut in Epcot
Fish & Chips @ Rose @ Crown (accompanied by pints at the bar)
Fish & Chips to-go @ Yorkshire
Nachos & Beer in Mexico, Epcot
Strawberry Shortcake @ Sunshine Seasons
Napoleon @ Les Halles

Hoop Dee Doo Revue
Magic Kingdom Dessert Party
Tea @ Grand Floridian.

Shula's (we'll be here on Christmas)
Kona for Lunch

Mickey Ice Cream Bars (My Favorite)
Mickey Rice Krispy Treats (apparently, the Ears taste best on these too)
Mickey Waffle (Ears again)
Mickey Pretzel
Mickey Cream Cheese Pretzel
Mickey Cookies
Dole Whip (always the polling favorite)
Popcorn
Cotton Candy
Turkey Legs (should be banned - sorry)
Disney Coffee
Frozen Banana

Last edited:
I don't really have a "must" but per the rules of the thread: If we're there only one day we'd def be in MK, so I'll say lunch at CHH. I'll have the fish & fries, everyone else gets chicken.:earsboy:
My Instructions were, hopefully, broad enough to suggest that there are no Rules.

Thank you for playing.:dogdance:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter