Please compare the food courts at POR and POFQ.

i12go2wdw

DIS Veteran
I have been to the food court at POR and just love it. We go even if we are not staying at that resort. I am planning to go alone in May with two of my children and we will not have a car. I want to be close to the main buildings so I am thinking of POFQ if the food court is comparable.
TIA Christine

POFQ's food court is smaller and they don't have quite the same number of options, but it is very good. We've stayed at both POR and POFQ several times and utilize the foodcourts at both for each stay. The beneigts (sp?) at POFQ are terrific. Getting around at POFQ is a bit easier with two little kids, but it is not a bad walk over to POR -- you can also hop a bus for the trip over.

One thing I especially liked about POFQ is that the lines always seemed much shorter and more manageable than the lines at the POR foodcourt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter