Please close this thread, inferno deal acheived!

:guilty: :guilty: :sad2: :sad2: :sad1: :sad1: :( :( :worried: :worried: :sad: :sad: I am so annoyed because the christmas quest is ending January 2nd (My B-Day) and i will never get to WDW as we live in Scotland and might i hence the word might be going in summer wat a bummer!

Oh and i saw that you said ppl might not trust you well this is a message to them Mia is very trustworthy she is very kind and helpful and would never cheat you i do not know why she is not a CL_!!

Spongeblair said:
:guilty: :guilty: :sad2: :sad2: :sad1: :sad1: :( :( :worried: :worried: :sad: :sad: I am so annoyed because the christmas quest is ending January 2nd (My B-Day) and i will never get to WDW as we live in Scotland and might i hence the word might be going in summer wat a bummer!

Sorry to hear that :( Some cast members have told me they MAY have another tour in a year or so....if that helps you any. They are not sure yet....lots of WDW guests seem to not know about VMK. I was making a born in park character in VMK central and a family with 3 kids were playing with the computers, looking at the quest cards, and talking about wondering what VMK was. A very noisy boy was exclaiming over the character he was making. I could not help but turn to the mother and tell her that if her kids get into VMK, they'd better have several computers in the house!

I'm glad you like my offer. I just hope someone with inferno likes it too....

Good night, going to bed now!

~Mia~

woot good luck getting it mia :) really that is a amazing offer.. make me think of trading inferno if only i had one XD

i have an infro i will take whatever you are willing to give my name on vmk is amiumi we can meet somewhere and i will trade the infro for whatever you can give.

Spongeblair said:
Oh and i saw that you said ppl might not trust you well this is a message to them Mia is very trustworthy she is very kind and helpful and would never cheat you i do not know why she is not a CL_!!

:sunny: TY very much :sunny:

~Mia~

Spongeblair said:
NP! Mia i still want to meet you in vmk are you on??

Well, I'm doing other stuff right now, but I can sign on just so we can make friends and then sign off. Meet me in room called "away from computer or trading". Or just search my name. gimme 3 mins or so to sign in!

~Mia~

Okay you have not shown up and my fiance needs to use VMK since he has to go to work soon. I'll be able to get back on after about 7 EST. We can meet up then?

~Mia~

Ok, I have changed the offer a little. I was told by several people that I should remove the HM room b/c now it is more rare than inferno. So I removed that, as well as the Insider Tour Pin, b/c I realized that card had been used, and I thought it had not. Also, the HM chair which I thought was special (according to picture in first post) was just a regular old purple chair :(

But, I added another Stitch Teleporter set. I think it is still a great deal, the 30 Wanted Posters alone are worth more than inferno! BUT...I may trade the HM room for inferno if the room is all I trade, since you can still win inferno and can longer get the HM room. I will consider that, but the room is very valuable now (the cards go for ridiculous amounts on Ebay!)

I am also willing to send the cards to anyone who makes my trade if they collect them (I'll handle postage) but also send the codes via pm first. But only if you are a card collector: otherwise I would like to keep them since I collect.

Thanks!

~Mia~

SpongeBlair! my B-Day is January 2nd TOO!!!! PARTY IN VMK!!!!
WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOO WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT!
BEST DAY EVER! BEST DAY EVER! BEST DAY EVER! BEST DAY EVER!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The BIG 1-4 i think i just forgot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WooT wOOt WooT wOOt WooT wOOT

ok i think i am good now with my celebration...... i think.....OMG..... I'm Hyper!

--KrazyLuke

VMK_KrazyLuke said:
SpongeBlair! my B-Day is January 2nd TOO!!!! PARTY IN VMK!!!!
WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOO WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT!
BEST DAY EVER! BEST DAY EVER! BEST DAY EVER! BEST DAY EVER!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The BIG 1-4 i think i just forgot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WooT wOOt WooT wOOt WooT wOOT

ok i think i am good now with my celebration...... i think.....OMG..... I'm Hyper!

--KrazyLuke

Happy early birthday to both of you! The day after new year, what a nice time to have a B-day! You get Holiday gifts and then birthday gifts! I just hope ppl don't get you one gift "for both". My Mom's b-day is May 8 and falls right around Mother's day (sometimes the same day, if it's on a Sunday that year). Sometimes I am broke and have to get her one gift, which I know is crappy and I always feel bad (of course, she always says her usual "you don't have to get me anything honey", like she does for Christmas....what makes my Mother think I wouldn't buy her a gift on her birthday/Mother's day and Christmas???? Mothers.... :rolleyes: )

BTW KrazyLuke, did you know that "Woot" is an acronym for "We Owned Other Team"? It's used when playing online team games like Quake, to say that...we owned other team! (Like beat the heck out of them).

I like to spread this knowledge since lots of people seem to think it means something like "woo-hoo!" or "yay!" Just FYI! I wanted to say that b/c no offense, but it's one of those little things that bother me for some reason, just like when people say "ATM Machine" or "PIN number". I have silly little pet peeves. Their names are "Arggo" ("ATM Machine") and "Steve the Peeve" ("PIN Number"). I name all my pets, even the peeve ones.

~Mia~

P.S. OK lets get back on topic...anyone want to take my offer??? come on....THIRTY WANTED POSTERS! Tent Room! Cannon Room! And more!

puckstopper55 said:
i have two inferno's and a third on the way.

So does that mean you want to trade? I just played the host game for inferno four times and did not win it :( I have bad luck, give me some of your luck! Please please please trade me one. To make up for certain trouble I got into...and if you let me lower my offer since you have 2 or 3 I would be your BBF forever!!!!! PLEASE I want it back SO bad.

~Mia~

You are stinky :)
Maybe I should just try and win it...if I do I will regret making this awesome trade. But if anyone is interested I'm still taking names...
~M

Bump....please see first post: I have added new things in blue. Anyone who refuses this offer is as crazy as I am for making it. I just don't feel I will be lucky enough to win inferno in the games they have every night, and I want it so bad!!!

~Mia~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter