Please close post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute wolf not ot be mean or anything i was searching through all the posts i found your help vmk staff and now i find this

1x Underwater Organ Color Blue (beta)
1x Green Tea Cup (beta)
didnt u lose these on your trade?

oh and didnt u lose these too?
1x FULL Space Suit (includes bubble)

Hey captain I know it looks suspicious but i have an explanation for it all. The green tea cup I have is my brothers he had one before and after i got robben and let me use it to showcase and find offers. The organ I just got today from a friend for a mansion clock and a pirate couch. As for the space suit i traded a friend bat magic for the full set. I will give titles in a PM if you want them.

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
oh and didnt u lose these too?
1x FULL Space Suit (includes bubble)
What do u want for it? I have red penny press.

I have a gold turnstile, can I trade you for the mickey christmas tree? Or do you want me to add something?

:cool1: i want 1x Submarine Voyage Retro i will offer 1 sm room code and 1 tent room code

:cheer2: :cheer2:

missgalinda: I would like more for christmas tree
Stitch: I would like other costume pieces or more rare furnish.
as for best: when can we meet :thumbsup2 if you are online reply to this by send ing me a PM with the codes when they work i will meet you in my room Haunted Rare And Beta Trades for the pin delivery.

oh wait i do not need tent I need SM and maybe rare furnish or pins for my sub.

sorry just traded it for narnia teleporters the offer was...

1x blue underwater organ beta
1x submarine voyage pin
1x pink organ mansion quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter