• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please Close - points rented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
how does the points rental work? and how do I do it? looking to go down in November of this year for 7-9days ( a tuesday to a thursday of the following week). So we are wanting to arrive on either the 8th or the 15th. Would you be able to tell me how much it is to rent the points for this.
Judique, could you maybe PM me about this please :)

how does the points rental work? and how do I do it? looking to go down in November of this year for 7-9days ( a tuesday to a thursday of the following week). So we are wanting to arrive on either the 8th or the 15th. Would you be able to tell me how much it is to rent the points for this.
Judique, could you maybe PM me about this please :)

I sent a PM. Did you get it?

Hello! New to site. Is this 50 points for a total of $12 dollars? Or $12 per point. Need clarification. Thanks! I'm planning vacation July 17-21. 12 people. Looking for villa at animal kingdom. How do I rent points. I believe I need a total of 485. Thanks

Hello! New to site. Is this 50 points for a total of $12 dollars? Or $12 per point. Need clarification. Thanks! I'm planning vacation July 17-21. 12 people. Looking for villa at animal kingdom. How do I rent points. I believe I need a total of 485. Thanks

Welcome to the Disboards!

It is $12 per point. I do not have enough points available to fill your request.

Sorry!

Keep checking back to the boards. You may get lucky and find someone who can help you.

I need 68 points Oct. 6-10. Check out the 10th for 2 adults 1 child aged 16. Prefer AKV. Let me know if you have any left. Cannot PM yet

I need 68 points Oct. 6-10. Check out the 10th for 2 adults 1 child aged 16. Prefer AKV. Let me know if you have any left. Cannot PM yet

Hello,

I sent you an email through disboards - let me know here if you didn't get it. They did have some availability for your nights.

Hello,

I would like to see if you have points for the above dates in the Animal Kingdom, Boardwalk or Old Key West for the studios...our preferences in that order.
We will be driving and have 2 adults, 1 5yo and 1 2yo.

Thank you for considering,
Michelle

Hello,

I would like to see if you have points for the above dates in the Animal Kingdom, Boardwalk or Old Key West for the studios...our preferences in that order.
We will be driving and have 2 adults, 1 5yo and 1 2yo.

Thank you for considering,
Michelle

Sent you a pm.

I am confused it says you have points left in your first UPDATED post but then you said you are out of points. If you are out of points why is this still OPEN?

I am confused it says you have points left in your first UPDATED post but then you said you are out of points. If you are out of points why is this still OPEN?

I now still have a few points left. People change their minds sometimes!

Sorry you are confused. I will try to adjust the posts that may confuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter