• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Please Close!!* DVC points for rent for this year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkgurl

DIS Veteran
We're unable to go to WDW this year, so we're looking to rent out our points for 2011. We're thinking about $9 a point. We'll only do this with someone who will keep their word and keep confidentiality between the two of us. Please message me if you're interested!

**Thanks to everyone who messaged me. I apologize that we weren't able to help everyone!**

Looking for 30 points for Boardwalk villas, studio, for 11/27, 28 & 29. I am ready to book now.

I can't PM since I don't have enough posts. It will also not let me put in a normal looking email. email is the.wizard at cox.net.
We are looking to go to BWV 12/8,9,10 or 12/15,16,17and if I read the chart right that is 36/38 points.
There are only 2 adults so the smallest room.
BCV the same dates would be an alternative at 47

Thank you,

I am in need for two nights for a 2 bedroom OR 2 studios for Nov 10 and 11th 2011 I am booked at BWV till 10th and willing to move Would like Beach Club, OKW, AK , BLT. Can you help?:)

I am willing to pay large deposit or pay in full please contact me. I am needing a BCV studio 91points for nov 13- nov 19th i cannot msg you because i dont have enough post. Thanks so much cant wait to hear from you!

I am looking for a studio or 1 bdrm at the Grand Californian Villas for 10/2/11 - 10/8/11.
Thanks.

Wow! So glad to have so many people interested. I'm going to go through it all within the next days.

We are going to WDW 06/21/2011 through 06/28/2011. I need 108 points for the Boardwalk villas. This is my first time doing this so please help me out. Not sure what to do from here. You can mail me at nursgusto @ suddenlink. net Thanks a bunch!!

Please let me know if available:

BLT
2 bedroom
Standard View and then the next view up if STD not available
Arrive: August 31, 2011 - Depart: Sunday: September 5, 2011

If BLT is not available:
2 Bedroom
Standard
BWV
BCV
AKL
VWL
OKW
SSR (have last since staying here in July)

Thank you.

We need either 156 points or 169 points. We would like to go to Grand Californian May 30 thru June 2nd or June 4 thru June 7. We need a 2 bedroom villa and can pay $1250 to $1325 cash. This is a special trip to celebrate 2 birthdays if you can arrange the dates. Please let me know, Thank you!

Kimberly Tocco

GO CAPTIAN EO

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter