Please Check In At The Door!!

I found you all. I'm here and will check out the new features tonight when I have more time. Peggie:bounce:

I've made it to the new boards. Can't wait to play with all the new options.

I just go here I like the new digs, but I have a question where are the snacks?

Larry

Wow so many changes for so early in the morning. Haven't even had my cup of tea yet and I have to learn something new. But things look great! :bounce: I guess I'll have to post more often now just to check everything out.

:bounce:
Now, do I continue to catalog my pins or add on this good stuff to my signature line? HMMMMMM...Think I'll keep getting my pins ready for our trip NEXT FRIDAY.....we are on our way! Can't wait!

:cool:

Got the shades ready....WDW here we come!

Candy & Chuck

...and look what happens! :bounce: now, all i have to do is figure out what all the buttons mean.

I made it!! Now let's see if my signature stuff did.:jester:

I am here and ready to become educated on this new board.
I have put my password in a secure spot ...never to be lost again. I case a move takes place again.
I have practiced this private message thingie....thanks parkhopper for letting me "use" you.
I have changed my label from Senior member to pin collector ( hey, I'm not THAT old).
I have changed my time zone.
Ready to take on new challenges.
Add a few smiles
Complete the spell check
Hit Submit Reply button
Look out Dis World ....Here I come! I feel like Mary Tyler Moore!
:bounce: :p :D

Well Since These Are New Boards..And Jaysturtle (DW) And I Do Enjoy Pin Trading I will now Start Posting Here.

Be Easy On Me :) :):jester:

Just a quick note to say I'm here. Just clicked on the see what was happening during a quick break at work!! Wow, summer must be here...it has be buzy!! Anyway, I'll check in later to catch up!

Connie

:bounce: wow I finally found this guy....he's my favorite!

HELP...WHERE DID MY SIGNATURE GO....OH NO!! MZDavis worked hard on that!! I CAN'T FIND WHERE TO UP DATE THE PROFILE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter