Please break it down for me PLZ ! DXDDP what am i getting?

TheHarlessFamily

Earning My Ears
Someone please break it down because i have read so many contradicting posts

Ok so we are on the Deluxe Dining plan (i am trying to look at the menu's before hand and see what I think we will like to order at our restaurants we have ADR's at.

The few Breakfast ADR's we are doing are either family style character meals or character Buffets so that's pretty much all covered.

CS includes a drink (no refills I assume) entree/combo and dessert

I am just confused about what Adult TS meals includes
Entree, Dessert, Drink? Or App, Entree Dessert Drink?

To the best of my knowledge, the DxDP includes an appetizer, entree, drink and dessert per person.

CS includes entree, side (ie you can get a pizza with a salad), drink and dessert.

To the best of my knowledge, the DxDP includes an appetizer, entree, drink and dessert per person.

CS includes entree, side (ie you can get a pizza with a salad), drink and dessert.

Not necessarily. The CS includes an entree or a combo dish which is the main item and anything listed in the description of the dish. For example the menu might say just "Cheeseburger" or it might say "Cheeseburger with fries." In the former there's no side included, but the latter comes with a side of fries.

In many restaurants you can substitute one side with a different one if the one you want is already listed as a side for another entree.

If, further down on the menu there is a list of sides with price points, then these can be ordered OOP.

For TS the DxDDP includes an appetizer, entree, non-alcoholic fountain beverage and dessert. Some of the Disney operated restaurants are more liberal with the beverages. We've had milk shakes, smoothies (no refills) and virgin cocktails at various restaurants.

For Deluxe DDP you get appetizer, entree and dessert. 3 TS credit per day.

With regular DDP you get entree and dessert at TS. 1 TS credit and 1 CS credit per day.

For Deluxe DDP you get appetizer, entree and dessert. 3 TS credit per day.

With regular DDP you get entree and dessert at TS. 1 TS credit and 1 CS credit per day.

To be a bit more precise you get 3 meal credits per day on the deluxe plan. These credits can be used at either TS or CS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter