Please be gentle i'm new.

Super Ali

Super Ali
Please be gentle i'm new, my name is Alison i have been married for 21 yrs to James and have 4 great kids, we live in the north east of Scotland,
been to Disney 3 times before and going again in may next year for my sister in laws wedding at cypress grove, im so exited and looking forward to speaking to you all.:wave2:

Hi, Alison
I am fairly new to posting but have been reading for quite awhile, I am going to wdw in 7 days!! I have been married for 28 years, and have a son who is 27 and 3 beautiful grandaughters. Welcome to the board!

pixiedust: Welcome Newbie!! Have a great time exploring the boards. There are some really great tips on here and the people are so nice and helpful! :jumping1:

Please be gentle i'm new, my name is Alison i have been married for 21 yrs to James and have 4 great kids, we live in the north east of Scotland,
been to Disney 3 times before and going again in may next year for my sister in laws wedding at cypress grove, im so exited and looking forward to speaking to you all.:wave2:
Hello! WHat a beautiful country you live in!
Welcome to the boards.
I should warn you about something though. THe boards become addicting. LOL I could sit here for hours if I didn't have a husband, children, grandchildren, a daycare service or daily hygene to take care of. LOL Enjoy!
I am not that young and I am not old. I have been married going on 33 years with three grown married sons and five grandchildren. My adult children think I am nuts with my addiction to disney but I just tell them they too will be like me someday and my grandchildren love the fact that there is disney all around grandmas house. My husband says he is humoring me but I can tell when he is talking disney how much he likes it!!!! LOL You can hear it in his voice. LOL
Have a great day and it was nice to meet you!

:welcome: You are going to love reading these posts. Everyone is so helpful.

Welcome!!!!

Don't be scared to post questions...if somebody isn't nice, just ignore them! Most of the people on here are great and there's a lot of useful information!

Enjoy!

i am new as well actually this is my first post, trying to get questions answered but have no clue what i am doing. our next trip is the end of october.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter