Plaza Inn

sc426

Mouseketeer
Can someone tell me what time the Plaza Inn stops serving breakfast and starts with their lunch selections? I'm trying to figure out what their earliest time is for lunch.

I don't know if it's consistent across all days, but on the 24-hour day, it says at that breakfast is until 11:00 am and then lunch starts at noon. When I put in a bunch of random dates in April and May, it listed 10:40 am as the last breakfast ADR, so my guess is lunch starts somewhere between 11:30 am and noon on most days.

You could call the dine line and get an exact time for your dates. We're doing the Storyteller's breakfast this trip and the website says breakfast until 11:30 with lunch at 11:30, so I asked about how they end and begin breakfast at the same time. I was told that the last reservation for breakfast was 40 minutes before lunch and that the buffet would be cleaned up and characters gone by 11:30. I'd imagine it's somewhat similar for Minnies, but that they may need more time to clean up the buffet as they use the same stations to serve lunch and dinner.

I tried to go to lunch there last year at 11am but they told me they didn't open until noon for lunch. I like eating an early lunch, so I was too impatient and ended up eating elsewhere. I still need to try the infamous fried chicken!

I tried to go to lunch there last year at 11am but they told me they didn't open until noon for lunch. I like eating an early lunch, so I was too impatient and ended up eating elsewhere. I still need to try the infamous fried chicken!

I was just there last Wednesday. Lunch did start at noon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter