Plaza Inn Princess Info

arilvdc

Mouseketeer
The Plaza Inn Character Breakfast will switch over from the pooh theme to a princess theme on November 2nd. Cinderella and her Fairy Godmother, Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Mulan and Mary Poppins will all become part of the breakfast, alomg with some other characters i'm sure I'm forgetting. Guests will also be 'crowned', and all of the food has been renamed with a regal theme. I think this is why they are suddenly not allowing for reservations to be made so far in advance- they want to make sure they have room for the walk up guests.

I just called and got seatings for December 10 no problem for 11 people. Hopefully this Princess breakfast won't become almost impossible to get like the one at Disneyworld! The CM assured me that the Fairy Godmother would almost surely be there. I hope so because my daughter just has her heart set on getting her autograph!

The fairy godmother should be there. They're having many characters out in the park lately, ones you usually don't see.

If calling from overseas, what would be the best number to ring to book tickets for the Princess Breakfast?

My Girls love the Disney Princesses and this would be the highlight of their lives.

It's a must do for us!

There's pretty much only one number that I know of: 714-781-3463, that and of course whatever international codes you need to stick in front of it to dail the States.

Does anyone know what time the breakfast starts?

All I can find is that it opens at park opening, but is this at rope drop, or when Main Street opens?

Many thanks! :)

I caled today and made ressies. I was told that earliest ressies were for 8am when the park opens. That in 12/24 - 25. I was surprised that I could make ressies because I wa told a few days ago that in the park ressies had to be made 6 weeks out.

Thanks for your assistance. We're booked in Friday December 3. The breakfast begins at 08:30 although the park doesn't open until 9 that day.

A word about the info of booking reservations 60 days out or 45 days out or whatever the "official" word is. If it is something you really want to do and you need a specific time it never hurts to call early. Once I was calling for information on Goofy's Kitchen birthday buckets. It was around 63 days out and they asked if I wanted to go ahead and make a reservation. Apparently sometimes their computers will bring up the screen for a date that is more than 60 days out. He was able to do Goofy's and Ariels Grotto for me that day but told me his computer would not let him do the Plaza Inn Birthday Party.

it's 19.99 for adults, 10.99 for kids 3-11. the breakfast usually starts a half an hour before the park opens.

We went to the breakfast on 11/5. It was wonderful! It cost $73 for 2 adults and 2 kids. My husband had made to order hash browns that he is still talking about! Belle and Beast, Cinderella and the Fairy God Mother, Aladdin and Jasmine, and Mary Poppins were all there. They came to the tables and chatted. It was really sweet. 48 hrs later my daughter has just taken off her crown. It was worth the money when my girls were unable to speak when Cinderella sat with us! Snow White and Jasmine were also at dinner at Goofy's kitchen.

Does anyone know if Prince Phillip is there with Sleeping Beauty??
I would love to do this for my son if he is! He's a HUGE Prince Phillip fan

We had breakfast with the princesses on Saturday morning. We walked up (no reservations) and we had no problem. Sleeping beauty was outside just entering as we were leaving. No Prince with her...that would have been great. We saw Mulan by herself, Mary Poppins solo also, Jasmine with Aladdin, Cinderella with Prince Charming, and Belle and the Beast. They "crowned" the kids with gold paper crowns when we entered, and the buffet was great and had the cutest little cream puff swans!
That was all the characters at our seating.

In 10 trips to Disney World I have only managed to eat with the princesses one time, I really hope that *not too many* people find out about this one before I get to experience it, sounds so magical!!

my husband loved the cream puff swans!! Sleeping Beauty was the only princess we didn't see during our trip. DL has way more characters walking around than WDW. A princess is a rare find in WDW!

I ate the breakfast yesterday morning. Our Princesses and Co. incluced Belle and Beast, Jasmine and Aladdin, Mulan, Cinderella, and Mary Poppins. We ended up eating enough that we didn't feel like eating again until late afternoon and we had ressie's for 910 am. Of course it was me and another adult so we last longer on one meal than kids do. I had a wonderful time and the characters still stopped by our table even though there were no children with us which was nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter