Plaza Inn or French Market

jbgdst

Earning My Ears
Does the Plaza Inn patio or the French Market patio offer better fireworks views (specifically of Believe...In Holiday Magic)?

Well you can see the fireworks from either spot but both are impaired viewpoints. Plaza Inn is v near the castle of course, and the castle is the focal point of the show so you will be nearer the locus of action. However, Plaza Inn has some high hedges and trees between you and the castle (especially when viewing from a seated position) so you will miss some of the projections on the front of the castle and effects like that. French Market is all the way over in NOS so you will totally miss the front of castle effects but much of the firework activity is naturally way up in the sky, and you will be able to see that pretty much as you would if you were watching the fireworks at the ROA after a F! show.

Congo Queen has very valid points, but if I were to choose between Plaza Inn and French Market, I would go to Plaza Inn! The view is pretty close to the view in the Hub or on Main Street.

~Kriss pirate:

We saw the fireworks perfectly from the end of Main Street, then were able to leave the park ahead of the crowd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter