Plaza Inn MSEP Reserved Viewing: Keep or Cancel?

Lissame

DIS Veteran
Heading to Disneyland Thursday for a trip that includes only my husband and myself for the first time in the 26 years we've been going together. It's our "empty nest" celebration trip. We arrive on Thursday in the afternoon and have 5-day park hoppers Thursday through Monday. There will be MORE than enough time for us to see and do everything we want to do in that time frame.

At the moment, we're booked for the Plaza Inn MSEP premium viewing on Monday the 29th. I just looked at the prices today and kind of did a double take at the $40 per person price tag. If it's totally worth it, we will keep it, but I suspect we will have already watched the parade before Monday. Is the viewing area *that* good that we want to pay twice the regular cost of the chicken meal?

Maybe you could hold off cancelling until the day before, and only use the parade package if you haven't seen it yet. The parade's last day is September 1st, so it's possible it will be more crowded than usual during that last weekend.

I thought it was worth it. The food was good all but the macaroni. The macaroni was blah. I enjoyed everything else and I showed up an hour before the event and got front row seats. So, for me I was happy with it. I do think since it's ending it may be busier than usual as more people want to see it before its gone.

We just did it today and I thought it was 100% worth it! The food was good and the viewing space was great. I do have a slight obsession with this parade though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter