Plaza Inn Fried Chicken?

Thanks for the info! I LOVE Coke Zero!!!! And my sister LOVES Cherry Coke! So we might make quite a few stops at Rancho!!!! :cheer2:

We always manage one meal at the Plaza. We share the fried chicken (just DW and I). I always wondered why they don't serve a grilled cheese sandwich. From my understanding, that is what Walt ate everyday there. Enjoy and say high to all the little birds that seem to hang around there at the Plaza.

I tried the fried chicken once and found it to be INCREDIBLY salty. But since so many people rave about it, I can only assume that I just got part of a bad batch. Unless people enjoy really salty chicken. :confused3 I'll have to give it another try sometime.

i love salt so, your comment is all a go for me :goodvibes gonna try it out on sunday:cool1:

can someone explain the portions? how much are you allowed etc.. not that i'm a big eater but confused on how some people say they serve a family on 20 bucks?

Too much salt, yucky, good fried chicken, yummy, you Tarzan, me Jane, he he! ;) :)

I also enjoy the fried chicken very much at the Plaza Inn. My daughter, Kelly, really likes the pasta there (I think it's just okay), but I prefer the chicken. Also, their cobb salad is really good, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter