Plaza in January?

mlayton14

DIS Veteran
Trying to make lunch ADR for the Plaza restaurant in mid January but no times available which seems impossible. Is there a planned refurb?

Haven't seen an official confirmation from Disney, but it was reported elsewhere that it will be down for refurb after 4 January.

Following as well. If it is this is news to me although I can see why it is on the list. Shouldn't be that long though given the size of the restaurant.

(accidental repost. Browsers do strange things if you don't watch them carefully!)
Mods, feel free to delete if you are so inspired.

Originally you weren't able to book beyond January 4th but now the whole month is available. Got our reservations for the 19th.

Originally you weren't able to book beyond January 4th but now the whole month is available. Got our reservations for the 19th.

Thank you!! I'm now booked for the 11th.

In 22 years of going to WDW, I've never eaten there, despite trying a couple times. I know it's nothing fancy, but it sounds like what they do, they do well.

(I was booked there once and they cancelled the day of because they had to close early for a special event. To make it up to me, they got me a reservation at the brand new La Hacienda de San Angel, at a time when that place didn't even have reservations yet. So I got to walk in and look like a VIP.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter