• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Plaza ADRs?

Fantasmic303

DIS Veteran
Can anyone speak to the current ADR situation for Plaza Restaurant? Are they available for lunch or is it walk up only?

I'm just curious because I've been trying to find a lunch reservation for weeks and literally not a single one has popped up (using a reservation finder). I did see an evening reservation pop up, but never anything for lunch. I know they have a limited number of tables, but I didn't think it was THAT popular!

My mom wants to eat there but we currently have a reservation at Liberty Tree. Wondering if I should just cancel LTT on that day and hope she can get in on a walk-up reservation at Plaza, since that's what she would prefer. (I know, I know - the recent reviews have been terrible, but it's one of her favorite "spaces"!)

I have a lunch ressie for next week made at 60 days out. Been twice post-Covid and found it hard to book because it’s so small… and with social distancing even smaller! The food is meh but I like the location and ambiance. Bet your Mom and I are of a similar age lol

As more diners are allowed, ressies should increase so keep trying! Maybe set up an alert on one of the many websites that offer that service. Good luck!

I wouldn't count on a walk up, since dining availability is extremely limited right now. I check multiple times a day for multiple days of my trip, and I've seen the Plaza pop up a few times. Even today I saw both a dinner and a lunch. Hold on to LTT just in case you can't get anything else.

Thank you for the feedback! I did keep checking and ended up picking up a dinner - not the ideal time so I'll keep trying, but still nice to have something. I know even before covid, Plaza had periods where they did not take ADRs, so with all the changes in the last year, I thought maybe I was searching for something that didn't exist.

Appreciate all your notes! My mother will happily enjoy whatever's on her plate in the old-timey restaurant on the corner of Main Street! :earsgirl:

I had been trying for a week for an impromptu trip on July 22. Nothing opened and then the skies opened this past Thursday evening right at a week out...there were like 4 open slots for various times throughout the day. I was able to score a midday lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter