Playhouse Disney show

Disney Vegas

Mouseketeer
Is there a Playhouse Disney show in WDW and if so, where is it? I know in Disney California there's one, but I don't know about wdw.

across from the ariel show. and if youre staying on site and taking advantage of emh's during hs's emh's they host a dance party for the younger kidlets with many chracters coming out to dance. they also make balloon hats/animals etc. my kids love it! have fun!

across from the ariel show. and if youre staying on site and taking advantage of emh's during hs's emh's they host a dance party for the younger kidlets with many chracters coming out to dance. they also make balloon hats/animals etc. my kids love it! have fun!

would that be morning or evening?

would that be morning or evening?

oops sorry! its the evening...three hr dance party and man it gets hot in there!

to the op: the playhouse disney shows are throughout the day, it will be listed on a times guide when you enter the park make sure you pick that up with your map!

i don't know about california's show but playhouse disney at dhs florida was the BIGGEST disappointment of our trip. the stage is high, the characters are low set for the most part on stage and it's almost impossible to see anything even as an adult let alone a small child.

i don't know about california's show but playhouse disney at dhs florida was the BIGGEST disappointment of our trip. the stage is high, the characters are low set for the most part on stage and it's almost impossible to see anything even as an adult let alone a small child.

I've seen them both. I was dissappointed too my first time (WDW when dd was 10 mos) as I wasn't expecting the puppets to be as small as they are. I saw the CA show 6 months after seeing WDW and by that time my dd knew the characters and was much more into it. Plus, I don't think CA's theater is a big as WDW's but I could be wrong. I enjoy it now - I try and get a seat in the middle of the theater so she can get the effects of the bubbles and leaves.

The better spots are at the back where you can see the stage and the characters.

Let everyone go to the front-pick a spot near the back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter