Playhouse Disney EMH Dance Party

karpy111

DIS Veteran
I believe they have this dance party everytime DHS has evening EMH. On September 7th DHS has extra magic hours from 8-10. It also says Fantasmic starts at 8:30. How could that be at 8:30 if the park actually closes at 8?
Also does this sound right that if I went to Fantasmic at 8:30 we would miss most of the dance party?

"Regular" Guests can attend the 8:30 F!(They must be IN the Park before the 8:00 "close").

They can also shop and eat during the EMH,but the 8:30 F! is the only "attraction" they can do.

F! is 30 minutes long so,yes,you would miss a lot of the Disney Junior Dance Party,but could still catch the last 45 minutes or so.:)

We went last week and my daughter loved it. She got to dance with Mickey, Minnie, goofy, Pluto, Sofia, and one of the little einsteins. They also had people making balloon animals for the kids. It is in the same building as the Disney jr show

The characters rotate through the Dance Party in pairs, so you would see most of them during the 45 minute timespan.

Jake and Handy Manny are also at the Dance Party.

Last edited:
You can not stop and take pictures though. You can take video and pics of your kids dancing with them but the characters won't look up and pose 98% of the time. But my 5yr old DD loved it last time we were there.

Does this happen every time there are Evening EMH at HS?
We are going in August, and there is one day in our trip that has Evening EMH at HS, and my DD would love this!

Does this happen every time there are Evening EMH at HS?
We are going in August, and there is one day in our trip that has Evening EMH at HS, and my DD would love this!

Pretty much. (Scheduled entertainment is subject to change.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter