Playhouse disney characters in parks?

mommyof2boys1girl

I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine...
Just wondering if any of the characters from the PHD show have ever been seen in the parks. My middle ds is INSANE about the Little Einsteins, and it would be so cool if hee could "meet" them!

it's been almost 2 years since i've been (sniff) so little einsteins were too new for me (i've seen them at WDW many times though), I'd have to suspect they do hang around, probably at DCA. last trip I ran into stanley (who I suspect is gone now) and jojo by herself by TOT. she was awesome though. i love her.

70246114_UwevK-M-4.jpg

so all i can say for sure is WDW has Darby, Handy Manny, Jojo and Goliath and the Little Einsteins.

i can also advise little einsteins will be part of the new playhouse disney live show

A few years back, I also remember seeing Rolie Pollie Olie(sp?). But I am sure they are gone now as well. It would be wonderful to see PHD characters outside of the NEW show! Here's hoping!!:)

I've seen JoJo, Goliath and Stanley in the past. I would think they would introduce at least one new character from PHD outside for meets/greets.

We met three characters from the Little Einsteins back in October. I think it was June, Annie, and Leo. They were at CA over on the street that takes you to TOT. We also met JoJo and Goliath there as well. :goodvibes

I'm not sure if they will be available for meet-n-greets after the show but the new Playhouse Disney show opens this week. The show will feature Handy Manny, Little Einsteins and Mickey Mouse Club house. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter