Playhouse Disney at MGM question??

Chip126

<font color=CC66CC>A Tag is a Wish your Heart Make
Does anyone know if they are still doing the dance party during EMH at MGM in the Playhouse Disney building??

We will be there in December and my 3 year old son would just love this.:thumbsup2

Im curious about this too- Has anyone been that can share their experience? TIA! :)

i went back in march. seemed fun enough. i saw mickey, minnie, jojo, goliath, olie and zoe (4 at a time). they had a guy making balloon animals too.

but if i have to listen to that pizza hut song one more time...

Is it morning EMH or evening EMH (or both)???
I've never heard of this, but it sounds like something my kids would love also.

evening emh only.. the whole emh... in soundstage 5 / playhouse disney live.. wristbands required

How do I go about getting wristbands? Do I need to be at MGM before EMH or can I get them at the turnstile that night?

I've never done EMH! :confused3

if you enter around or after park closing, they're distributed when you enter. besides that, there are multiple distribution points set up around the park that start distribution about 2 hours prior to park closing.

and one other thing you have to be saying in a Disney resort to take part of EMH

My dd's were 5 and 2 on our last trip. This dance party was the highlight of their trip. They got to dance with the characters not just meet them. I have photos of my youngest dd holding hands and dancing with Zoe. The balloon artists were great and the music was kid friendly and fun and the DJ's teach the kids the dance moves to some songs like the macarena and the Pizza hut song. They change out the characters often and roate through Mickey, Minnie, JoJo, Goliath, Rollie Pollie Ollie and Zoe and I think there were a few more but I can't remember.

We have booked for Mardi Gras and already have this on our schedule for the EME while we are there. I would say it is well worth it!!!

Hmmm...I didn't know about this. So, it is during all Studios EMH evenings? I may have to do this on my next trip -- thanks!

I've never heard of this! What exactly is it? Dancing with the characters? WE generally stay away from emh but we would go for this. Is it seasonal or all the time? We go in Jan/Feb.

well as i said, i went in march... it should be every EMH night.. unless it's not.

We are two childless adults who were at MGM 2 weeks ago during EMH. We walked past this party (not knowing waht it was) and it looke dlike a blast. Fun, loud music coming out,; lots of kids dancing; Pluto was there dancing with the kids. It looked really fun!!!

I had never heard of this either (and I thought I had read my Disney planning books thoroughly!!) Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter