Play the alphabet game here, Universal Orlando style!

Need to run to K-Mart for those poncho's!!!

jesica01.gif

Oh, boy! We need to get back on the Alphabet track...

MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6
esmera_1.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community Board</font color=purple>

Quick!! Someone tell me how the weather will be in January for USF & IOA? /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Really? The weather is nice in January.

-----------------------------
Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

dancingskels.gif

Spider-Man...Suess Landing...Stage 54...Sinbad (Sounds Spectacular)

jesica01.gif

Terminator 2: 3-D is kewl, but I prefer the Gory, Gruesome & Grotesque Horror Make-Up show /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif...or is it Gruesome, Gory & Grotesque??? /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

U - Until I am able to get back to Universal I am depending on all of you to write detailed trip reports to keep me connected. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Will you be going to USO next year Molokai?

IOAfan

Also an Universal Studios and Disney fan!!!

eXpect us to join you for a meet when you do get back to USO, Molokai Gram!

You must ride the Hulk and Dueling Dragons, Molaki Gram! No hiding in Chicken Swap! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Barry aka usagi

dancingskels.gif

Zeus really brought Poseidon down hard in "Poseidon's Fury: Escape From The Lost City" in Lost Continent. The story would've made a great water coaster.

B - Barry, I will ride the Hulk and Dueling Dragons when you eat LIMA BEANS ! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Trying to get back to USO next year (and a MEET so I can thank you all in person /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ), but DH wants to go to DCA... maybe Both? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Coke, drink lots of Coke! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Barry aka usagi

dancingskels.gif

D - Donna doesn't drink Coke anymore. Drank it all summer and didn't win a trip to Universal... didn't even win a free Coke! /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Daily entering to win trip to HRH and Universal. Keep your fingers crossed. Desire a Universal meet!!!

Excited beyond belief to ExperienceIOA and USF
E.T
Earthquake
/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

jesica01.gif

Fabulous, Fantastic, Fun
describe Universal Studios Orlando! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Glad to be back!!

-------------------------
MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6
esmera_1.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter