Play the alphabet game here, Universal Orlando style!

How did we get to T so fast? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

-----------------------------
Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Time seems to be standing still, we won't be there until May 11, 2001

Just what is this obession with "T" anyway?

Barry aka usagi

Kan't wait til my vacation. We leave tomorrow. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!

Lordy-lordy.. I just can't wait ta git me to Universal Orlando! /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

T-Teranadon Flyers are really spelled with a P but I thought it was funny.

N - Not hard to tell that school is out and the teeny tots are at play. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Nice to see new input!

Nevermind if they are forecasting a hurricane, I have more important things on my mind - how to get back to Universal. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Oh No! A hurricaine? Get out your umbrella Molokai Gram!

Please hide the cat if a hurricane is coming! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Barry aka usagi

Q - Quieting down, now only a tropical storm and expected to hit Sunday night. Winds forcast at 70 miles per hour - could it blow me to Orlando if I hold onto the umbrella really tight?!? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

R - Really hot and muggy now. Daniel slowed down and is regaining strength, may work himself up to a hurricane again??? /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif But will he then blow me to Orlando faster?? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

So, did anyone else watch the "Secrets of Universal" show on travel channel tonight? It was very interesting!

Tape, did anyone tape it?

Barry aka usagi

U - Umbrella didn't work. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Tropical storm built himself up and changed his course to farther north. Good for state, bad for me getting to Universal. Looks like I am still going to have to buy a ticket. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Very wet here in NH. I think summer has passed us by and we went back to mud season, GEEZ!

Wow, I think the weather in florida will be great. (Hopefully)

Go! IOA
acctres.jpg

Xavier, Hulk, and the rest of the crew will see me at IOA this September /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif !

SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO BE GOOFY

goofyfall.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter