Play the alphabet game here, Universal Orlando style!

THESE POSTINGS ARE GREAT BUT NOBODY SAID THE TICKETS PRICES FOR 1, 2, OR 3 DAYS /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

G - Gotta go to Orlando again! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Gotta stay at Portofino! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Gotta ride a coaster! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

H- Here's hoping that Molokai gets to go to Universal Orlando real soon (and stay in a Butler Villa at the Portofino)! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I'm coming to Florida and hopefully to Universal.

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!<P><BR>

J - Just keep the game going folks! I can't dream about my next trip if things don't keep movin' along! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

J - Just a question, IOA Fan: do you experience deja vu?

Just a question, IOA Fan: do you experience deja vu?

Just a question, IOA Fan: do you experience deja vu?

/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

M - Molokai Gram ought to enter a Universal vacation sweepstakes so she can win a trip back! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

N- Next time I go to Universal Orlando guess where I'm gonna stay? You get one guess!
/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Perhaps I was experiencing de ja vu, but this board's a little slow last night.

IOAfan

Perhaps I was experiencing de ja vu, but this board's a little slow last night.

IOAfan

Q - Queer response I made last night (and it wan't as late as it looked, it was only after 8PM 6/28!) I didn't see ZerasPride and Tims39 6-7PM responses, wondered why it had jumped to L and then just thought I was getting back on track following Barry's J??? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I swear I do know my alphabet (my long term memory is fine, its the short term that is a problem LOL) Sorry!

R- Really there is no better website than the UIS for all your Universal Orlando (and Portofino) information. The moderators here are just the best! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Shucks, it sure was sweet to savor Barry say that I was a source of information, what a s well sweetheart of him to say such a statement!

MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6
esmera_1.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter