Play/Stay/Dine...

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
So now that this offer is out there too, will this take the place of FD?? Or is there still hope FD will be offered?? Its so depressing that the Contemporary TPV is excluded from this offer as well as the Disney Visa offer and my only hope at this point is a FD offer of some sort. :confused3

I believe its open to GP, although not 100% sure now because we have the DV. But I thought I read of others that have booked that package.

Calling now! I was really hoping for FD since that's a better deal for us than RO.

Are there any restrictions on the play/stay/dine? I can't find it on the Disney website.

Thanks,
Kelli

So now that this offer is out there too, will this take the place of FD?? Or is there still hope FD will be offered?? Its so depressing that the Contemporary TPV is excluded from this offer as well as the Disney Visa offer and my only hope at this point is a FD offer of some sort. :confused3

What is this offer? Is it for 2013? Thanks! :goodvibes

Well, I just called and was told the P/S/D is also only for Disney Visa cardholders for now.

Mouse Misers on FB just confirmed it'll be open to the GP on 10/10.

I saw in another thread the end date for this is March 7th -- does anyone know if it works like FD? If we check in on the 7th do we get the discount for our whole stay, or just the 7th?

Thanks!
No, you would only get the discount through the 7th. It is working like the RO discount. I priced out first week of march over the phone, and it was just a room discount with the tix and dining added. Some people are reporting there was a discount on dining part, but CM said no. Not sure if she knew what was going on or not, but she did specify no discount at all on days after the 7th.

No, you would only get the discount through the 7th. It is working like the RO discount. I priced out first week of march over the phone, and it was just a room discount with the tix and dining added. Some people are reporting there was a discount on dining part, but CM said no. Not sure if she knew what was going on or not, but she did specify no discount at all on days after the 7th.

I had to call 3x to get the stay/play/dine discount. The first CM threw the r/o discount on with tix and dxdp and none of the other CMs could understand that I was getting a r/o discount with other components versus the stay/play/dine offer.

I had to keep calling back until someone finally understood and changed it over for an additional $600ish savings :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter