Play n Dine at hollywood studios

dup27

looking for fun
Hi , planning our third trip for feb 28. Has has anyone gone to the Play n Dine breakfast at Holywod Studios?
How was it, food.....? If anyone has pics would like to see. Thanks

:thumbsup2

I would like info too! We have a reservation in February as well and it will be our first time there with our 3 kids.

Thanks!

We went in February 2008 and LOVED it! My DD5 was 4 then and really into Playhouse Disney (still is!) and had a fantastic time with the characters. It wasn't very busy at all when we went and I felt the character interaction was quite good. She was able to spend some time with each character (Jojo, Goliath, June and Leo), getting their autographs, pictures and playing a little with each. My little DD (then 9 months) slept through the whole thing, but I know she would love it now (almost 20 months).
I found the food quite good! There were a lot of choices, the egg dishes were especially good IMHO. My husband liked it so much that he has commented on it since, even months later. He also especially liked the baked egg dishes.
Here are some pics!

AddiwithLeo.jpg

AddiwithJune.jpg

AddiwithJoJo.jpg

We haven't done the breakfast,but we did do the lunch last year and we loved it! It was some of the best character interaction we had and the food was pretty good. If your kids like the Playhouse Disney shows, they will enjoy it. Here are a few pics.

IMG_7353.jpg

IMG_7352.jpg

IMG_7378.jpg

IMG_7346.jpg

IMG_7368.jpg

IMG_7373.jpg

Thanks for the pics! I can't wait . I know were making a good choice now.

:banana:

I loved the food there. I think it's worth the money if your kids like those characters. They do some dancing and the kids can join in. My son loves it and I try to eat there every trip.

Well maybe I went on an off day but I thought it was terrible! The food was gross and the service was terrible. It was extremely crowded and noisy. We were there for well over an hour and only 2 of the characters had been to our table. The other 2 hadn't even made it to our side of the room. We finally decided to go ahead and go without seeing the characters because we felt like we were wasting the day there. The kids were very upset. This is the only restaurant at Disney that I will NEVER return to! Good luck!

That was the best character interaction and service that we had our whole trip!! We absolutely loved it there. They had the kids get up and dance with the characters. I wish I had my videos downloaded, b/c they are great!!

We are definitely eating there again in March. Very excited about it!!!!
DSC_0059.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter