Platinum wait times may 15

dclpluto

DIS Veteran
please post what time you called and what time you talked to someone. Could help people who have to get ready to go to work if they should call or not. Doesn't effect me just helping out others. Remember to put your time zone

I am in Eastern time zone. I called at 8:00, and the lines were not open yet. I called back at 8:01. After using the automated phone system, I was told my wait time was greater than 15 minutes at 8:06 am. I am still holding.

Called right at 8:00 EST. Was told expected wait time was eight minutes. Still on hold.
Edit to add:
Finished bookings by 8:40.

Last edited:
Pacific Time Zone. Called in a few seconds past 8:00am and got put on hold right away. Got through at 8:17. Finished process at 8:32.

Last edited:
Called at 8 ET. 8 minute wait time here as well. Still waiting.....

After 1 hr and 8 mins finally someone answered the phone!!!!

Last edited:
I am in Eastern time zone. I called at 8:00, and the lines were not open yet. I called back at 8:01. After using the automated phone system, I was told my wait time was greater than 15 minutes at 8:06 am. I am still holding.

My exact experience except I am calling from Central time zone so 7 and 7:01 here. Still on hold.

Called right when they opened still on hold. Called 8 am est been 38 minutes now

Dialed at 8:14 still on hold at 8:40 - 27 minutes later.......

At 33 minutes - hung up can't wait on hold any longer at this time.
Guess I'll try later.

Last edited:
Connected at 8:06, 15 min wait message, still on hold at 8:42, now 36 minutes on hold.
stll on hold at 9:14

Last edited:
Still holding an hour and 18 min. call dropped first time around.

Once again my experience matched Chirpie for wait time. I actually got through right before I hit post reply so about 30 minutes. Booked two cabins for back to back cruises and finished a little bit ago. Fantastic agent....Ricky! Thanks.

I got through at 0803 and had a minor family emergency and had to hang up after 38 minutes. (I'm going to kill my husband). Second time around and I'm on hold 50 minutes later.

I called a few minutes after 7:00 am Central time. Was on hold for about 40 mins. Finished my booking about 8:15 CT. Booked the first 5 night Bermuda itinerary because it falls over Columbus Day weekend. Our schools usually have the Thursday through Monday off.

Still holding an hour and 18 min. call dropped first time around.
Mine was also 1 hr 18 min, got to speak to a CM, gave him the dates to change
to and cabin number on the westbound ta. He asked me if I wanted to book and I said yes.
Then the call dropped. I logged on to my disneycruiseline account, and the new cruise
already was in my account without me even knowing the price. Went from an 10A on the
Copenhagen to dover to a 6A on the TA and the price even went down $1500 total. Would
have been a lot less if I stayed with a 10A. Called from the eastern time zone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter