• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Platinum Gift on the Fantasy

71 Truck

Visiting the Magic Since 1973
I did a search to see if anyone posted a picture and could not find one so here goes.
We were just on the Fantasy last week "sail date 11-26-2022" . This is a picture of the Platinum gift for Cast away Club Members, it's a cooler bag.
It also comes with a single luggage tag, no the table if it looks familiar did not come with it:oops:.
I changed the picture to get a better close up look.

20221206_114736.jpg

Last edited:
I did a search to see if anyone posted a picture and could not find one so here goes.
We were just on the Fantasy last week "sail date 11-26-2022" . This is a picture of the Platinum gift for Cast away Club Members, it's a cooler bag.
It also comes with a single luggage tag, no the table if it looks familiar did not come with it:oops:.

View attachment 723425
May I add this photo to my DCL files?

We were on the fantasy in October. We only got one luggage tag also - we are gold. We used to get 2 luggage tags each cruise. Wonder why the change to only one?

We just reached platinum. How big is the bag? How many bottles does it hold? Thanks in advance.

I love the new platinum cooler bag it’s very comfortable to wear fully loaded and it doesn’t leak water either if your ice melts and there’s a hole in the ziplock. It will hold tall liter size bottles too or a champagne/wine bottle. I use it all the time for road trips to WDW for drinks in the car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter