Plates for purchase?

bethann77

Mouseketeer
Do they have plates from the restaurants available for purchase in the gift shops onboard the fantasy?

Just the dinner plate from Animator's for $26 each. You can also purchase the butter knife but can't remember the price. I'd pay whatever they asked for a service for 12 if they'd sell the salad plates, bowls, and cups that matched. What the heck do I want just a dinner plate for??? :confused3:headache:

I believe the butter knives are $9.95.

Their selection of DCL-specific merchandise seems odd. What I'd really like is one of the themed blankets from the beds. The woven fringe thing they have had for sale in the shops is NOT the same.

I keep hoping they'll sell the Cinderelly-coach-shaped bread baskets on the Fantasy. Maybe then people would stop stealing them?

The didn't even have the Animator's plate on the Wonder last month. I was sad since I'd planned to have it signed at guest services. Oh well, maybe next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter