Plants sold in The Land

OMG we're all going to buy them out :rotfl2:

I sooooo want one of these! How fun!! LwtL is one of my absolute FAVORITES! :cool1:

How have I never noticed these?! We always go into The Land pavilion, we always ride Living with the Land... but not usually Soarin'...so maybe that's why, if they are over that way. Definitely going to check them out.

You're on! I get there on the 24th and we're hitting DTD and maybe a stop at MK for a nighttime Jungle Cruise before bed. Our first full day is EPCOT, so I'll be headed over to pick up my little plant first thing! We'll be at AK on your arrival day, so I'll wave from the top of EE! :wave2:

Well since you are going to hit Epcot before me, if you see they are running low will you hide one for me? :rotfl:

Thanks aubriee - I will do some research and see which ones are not allowed :-)

Some said they bought an Oak, can't imagine I can't bring that into Northern California lol

Oh, that's a great souvenir idea!!!! I have never seen those and we shop a lot while there! :) I can't wait to go on our trip in Nov.! I'm going to get a couple different kinds (since it sounds like there are different ones?) I LOVE the money trees, too!

Do certain places sell certain ones? And does Universal just have the money trees? I'm a plant LOVERRRRRRR and would love to have different ones to remember our trip this year!!!!!

Also, OP, will you post if you find some Mickey/Disney pots? I've never seen any!

Well since you are going to hit Epcot before me, if you see they are running low will you hide one for me? :rotfl:

Sure thing! I'll stick it behind the Soarin' t-shirts......second rack from the left! :thumbsup2

Also, OP, will you post if you find some Mickey/Disney pots? I've never seen any!

I remember them having some smaller pots last time. Kind of a basic terracotta with Mickey dressed like a yard gnome on it. Seems like there might have been another option, but I remember the gnome one for sure. You might check on disneystore.com too!

Just an fyi to those of you who want flytraps.. they're very particular to take care of. When I started looking into their care, I decided I wasn't interested anymore.

Forgive me for digging up an old post, but I just purchased two of these little plants (a dragon fruit and a vanilla plant) and I need some advice...can anybody tell me how long to wait to transplant them? Neither of them are very large and have virtually no root system to speak of.

Forgive me for digging up an old post, but I just purchased two of these little plants (a dragon fruit and a vanilla plant) and I need some advice...can anybody tell me how long to wait to transplant them? Neither of them are very large and have virtually no root system to speak of.

We bought a Kalanchoe plant last month because they said they were easy to grow. We were told to wait until the plant reaches the lid of the jar and then replant it.

I'm glad you did! I keep forgetting I want to get one.

Can you buy these online. I didn't know they were sold at disney and I won't be there for another 2 years. :(

We bought a Kalanchoe plant last month because they said they were easy to grow. We were told to wait until the plant reaches the jar of the lid and then replant it.

Hmm...my vanilla is already up to the lid...but no roots yet. I've only had the plant a few days.

WDWFWfan said:
Hmm...my vanilla is already up to the lid...but no roots yet. I've only had the plant a few days.

How'd it travel home?

I had zero luck with these. 2 of them died a horrible death. lol I am horrible. Question, aren't you suppose to transplant it immediately? Or is that what I did wrong? You keep it in the container it's in?? :confused3

WDWFWfan said:

I'm glad you asked! I have a dragon fruit and it's still in the original container waiting for me to figure out what to do with it.

Ooh thanks for bringing back this thread! I do remember seeing these a few years ago, but totally forgot about them after a child issue ;) and hadn't remembered since but I totally want one now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter