Plans keep getting better (aka unlucky Kev!)...

Boss Hogg

<font color=green>It's 5 o'clock somewhere<br><fon
...found out yesterday that Aerosmith are playing in Tampa whilst we are in Orlando in January. So today booked some pre-sales seats right at the front of the venue.

As if that was not enough, we then started talking about whether to go a bit before and see something of Tampa and have something to eat before the concert.

Concert venue is at 401 Channelside Drive, and guess what is at 615 Channelside Drive - yeah baby it's a HOOTERS!!!!!!! :earseek: :bounce:

Let the good times roll!

Matt

I can't believe it :teeth:

Those Hooters ladies get everywhere ;)

I am seriously envious Matt. I would LOVE to see Aerosmith live!

Miffy2003 said:
I can't believe it :teeth:

I am seriously envious Matt. I would LOVE to see Aerosmith live!

I too am seriously envious Matt. I would LOVE to see those Hooters ladies.

And Aerosmith would make a good support act. Couldn't you ask them to hang around until April when we could see them?

Kev

Sounds as though Channelside Drvie, Tampa could be the place to launch my new business venture - Honkers (one for the ladies ;) ).

Just promise you'll consider DIS applications for management Hilary :rotfl2:

Wow, what a cool night, we want to know all about it when you get back,
Claire xx

DH insisted on me walking miles in Chicago in -9 degree weather to get to Hooters - TWICE!!!!!! (wouldn't call a cab as he'd got frightened by the mad man driving us to a tour pickup point) - now would he do the same for me if there was a Honkers? Ha ha!

...listen girls, talk of such flights of fancy isn't helping anyone. In fact I find the concept of an establishment full of scantily clad blokes, with women leering at them somewhat sexist and offensive ;) ;) ;) ;)

Besides it'll never catch on!

Kev, goods news - I have managed to find a bespoke case big enough to bring you back your own Hooters girl.

Must admit most strangely shaped case I've ever seen :rotfl2: :earseek:

Boss Hogg said:
Kev, goods news - I have managed to find a bespoke case big enough to bring you back your own Hooters girl.

Now that's what you call a friend!

There is, of course, the alternative of the Roald Dahl themed restaurant chain - Wonkas.

Kev

Queue the dodgy jokes!

Apparently it is also a stock which is on the up ;)

LOL does life get any better than that,Aerosmith AND Hooters?! :banana: :love1:

Hooters is one of my places to visit next August - wife and son safely playing at the villa whilst I "just pop out for a little while".... :)

A mate is a big Aerosmith fan and has travelled the world to see them, supposed to be great 'Live'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter