Plans already for next year @ the GF resort after our recent stay

FairyDust2008

DIS Veteran
We have already discussed going again next year and staying at the GF resort again :) :) We just LOVED our stay there. It was AWESOME!!!! WDW is truly a MAGICAL, MAGICAL place. I'll never forget our 1st trip as a family and celebrating our 15th anniversary and our kids belated b-days. It was just everything we could imagine and more. We have already decided to make WDW and the GF a tradition in our family :) :) GOTTA LUV DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cloud9:

We make GF a yearly tradition too. I agree with you, Disney is a MAGICAL place. Glad you had such a great time.

I love reading posts like yours! We are taking our first trip to Disney in 9 days and staying at the GF. It sounds like such a magical place and I can't wait to experience it firsthand!

That is wonderful. Tell us more. What building were you in?

sounds like your stay was as magical as ours was a couple weeks ago, just a wonderful place huh :) glad you had such a memorable trip. we will be headed back next year for sure!

that is great to hear. Have you posted a trip report? Would love to hear more about the GF as we are tempted to stay there next time, whenever that may be. It's a long flight from Australia.

I am so glad to see so many GF fans on these boards now. When I first started lurking around these boards in 2000, there were lots of people who really had awful things to say about the GF. I'm glad to see you all love it as much as we do.

We always stay at AKL since DD was born, but next year (which we've already booked) we will be doing a split stay at AKL then continuing to GF. We always visit during Christmas and we always fall in love with the lobby. It's gonna be a real treat actually calling it home for a couple of days.:santa:

you are making me very very jealous, but so glad you enjoyed my favorite place at the World. :thumbsup2

That is great. Anticipation and planning are half the fun I think!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter