Planning? What do I still need to do????

ShellyG

Earning My Ears
:cheer2::cheer2:Right I am off in 16 days :banana::cool1:

I think I pretty much have everything sorted, could people have a look at my plans and tell me what I am missing??

Dates: 31st March - 10th April
Where: POR
Who: ME (27) DH(28) SiL (26) and MiL and FiL (grown ups!!)

The inlaws have never been to WDW before but me and DH have been several times, my planning has been limited as the inlaws are not plan-aholics and I have been mocked for my planning.
Anyway, this is what I have

ADR's booked, although we will eat offsite most evenings to save a few £'s.
Tickets bought
Photopass + is here
Huge suitcase bought

I know I need:
To find a packing list to pack with
Buy a few medication type items (Immodium, paracetamol, Rennie etc)

Inlaws are sorting car hire

Does anyone have a packing list they can recommend me please?

What am I missing?

how exciting..:cool1:

just one thing..how HUGE is this suitcase. Does it meet the airline guide lines? If its HUGE it's prob going to be too heavy when totally packed as well. We take two large ones and when they are full to bursting they are just on the limit weight wise or just over a tad!

how exciting..:cool1:

just one thing..how HUGE is this suitcase. Does it meet the airline guide lines? If its HUGE it's prob going to be too heavy when totally packed as well. We take two large ones and when they are full to bursting they are just on the limit weight wise or just over a tad!

We are luck enough to be flying BA Club World (thank you to the inlaws!!) so have a massive allowance, we are no where near the limit with our huge case (but might be on the way back ;))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter