Planning to go to SeaWorld on May 3th or 4th.

mcfly

Earning My Ears
Looks like the SeaWorld Canadian at par special will be over by May. Do you know other types of discount available. The best I can do is $5USD off from my Entertainment coupon. or Get the "Pepsi All-In-One Ticket" that get me a lunch or diinner (About $8 worth) and a Pepsi for the regular admission price ($53.95USD).

Here is the details:

Offer valid April 1-September 6, 2004.
Not valid with any other discount or special offer. Restrictions apply.
General admission: $53.95 + tax (adult), $44.95 +tax (child 3-9).
Limit 6 admissions per UPC code.
Internet purchases must be made 7-10 days in advance.
Meal tickets may be utilized in any SeaWorld restaurant except Sharks Underwater Grill, Mahahiki Luau and Dine with Shamu
Beverage tickets may be utilized in any restaurant or snack stand at SeaWorld Orlando.
PEPSI, PEPSI-COLA and the Pepsi Globe design are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc. a 2004 Busch Entertainment Corporation. All rights reserved.

Thanks.

Hi,

I read somewhere on these boards that the Seaworld at par tickets last forever but you have to buy them by the end of April. I didn't check this out personally, although I was planning on buying some for a future trip. Does anybody else have know if that's true?

Thanks!

I called SeaWorld Customer Service and asked about the Cdn at par deal, if it expires and the lady told me that when I print it off the computer it will say that it must be used by April 30th. We are going May 6th. But if you apply to get Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards card it will give you 20% off which is fairly close to the Cdn at par deal.

Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter