• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planning timeline?

GingerbreadCoffin

Earning My Ears
So DH will be getting back from Iraq in 3 weeks! Last week we agreed that a week long trip to Disney sounds like a good plan. We're shooting for the week after Thanksgiving.

In between now and then we will have tons and tons of chaos. Both of our boys will be starting school, we'll be having another baby, ect. So basically I know that I need to get much more organized when it comes to planning this trip than I have with past trips.

So what is your planning timeline? How far out do you make your reservations and ADR's? When do you make your packing lists and how far out do you pack? When do you try to finalize your game plan? Am I psycho for thinking I should have my game plan finalized by a certain date? :rolleyes:

First off, YAY about DH coming home!:cheer2: Second, it isn't too early too book. You can always change the ressies if a good deal comes out. I started making my packing list about 2 1/2 months ahead of time, then mark off as I buy those items. For me, the planning is half the fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter