Planning the next trip! Advice on when?

angiejg

DIS Veteran
We just got back on Friday and I'm ready to go again! It was very hot and crowded, but we learned a few lessons on what works and doesn't work for our family.

My question is which of these dates would be best to go again in your opinion? (I'm looking for lower crowds than last week (yeah right!), but we love to stay in the parks late and swim too.)

October 4-8
November 9-12
November 21-24
December sometime between 21-31, but not the entire time

I know all of these will probably be busy, but which would be most enjoyable as far as weather, crowds, etc.?

Thanks for any advice!
Angie

The days you have in October encompass a holiday weekend so it will be busier than normal over the weekend, although the weather then is great. November 21-24 and December 21-31 you will be very busy with the holiday crowds. I think your best time would be Nov. 9-12.

I see you have nov 9-12, but that the same week of the food and wine.
I took my famliy the week after 12-19 last year and it was perfect. The weather was great. During the day it was in the 80's and at night the 68-73 degrees. The average wait time for the rides was 10 -15 mins. never had to use the fast pass and during this week the start putting up the christmas deco. They also have MVMCP. I hope this helps.

My question is which of these dates would be best to go again in your opinion? (I'm looking for lower crowds than last week (yeah right!), but we love to stay in the parks late and swim too.)

October 4-8
November 9-12
November 21-24
December sometime between 21-31, but not the entire time

I know all of these will probably be busy, but which would be most enjoyable as far as weather, crowds, etc.?

Thanks for any advice!
Angie

Are you from NJ? I am guessing maybe you are with those early November dates. It will be crowded with NJ people, but that is better than people from all over being off. It is also during the Food & Wine Festival which is fabulous!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter