Planning Spreadsheet

Kevin1986

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a spreadsheet I can use or can you point to a website where I can find a good one to plug in all my ADRs, FP reservations, shows etc. Any help would be great! You guys are the best!!!! Thank you for all your help! If it wasn't for you guys... I wouldn't have got a A&E or MSEP FP+!!! Thanks again :)

I have one I have been using for years that has worked well for me. I can email it to you if you like.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Yes, that would be fantastic! Thank you so much! I'll PM you my email.

Kevin

Mine works if you have touring plans, it has it where you paste in the touring plans stuff and it automatically inputs park hours, extra magic hours, and best park for each of the days.

Here's mine

http://www.irregulargamers.com/jtmp/DisPlan.zip

Two files in there....one has macros. Nothing malicious, but up to you if you want to trust it.

Yours is very cool, I stripped out all my other tabs that I have for planning as they are not everyone friendly lol. The only thing I let my wife look at is the one that I shared out with everything nice and neat. The whole park trip planner thing is pretty cool if someone didn't have touring plans.

Yours is very cool, I stripped out all my other tabs that I have for planning as they are not everyone friendly lol. The only thing I let my wife look at is the one that I shared out with everything nice and neat. The whole park trip planner thing is pretty cool if someone didn't have touring plans.

Yea the "Tour Planner" part isn't really the best (it was decent 6 years ago when I started it). However I still use it just to kind of prioritize the attractions we want to do.

I've thought about melding the two and adding a way to insert FP's on a sheet and have it populate on a daily plan etc. But I know it ends up taking many hours to get it just right....and I don't plan to go to Disney again for a few years!

Yea the "Tour Planner" part isn't really the best (it was decent 6 years ago when I started it). However I still use it just to kind of prioritize the attractions we want to do.

I've thought about melding the two and adding a way to insert FP's on a sheet and have it populate on a daily plan etc. But I know it ends up taking many hours to get it just right....and I don't plan to go to Disney again for a few years!

Ya other people plan, I partly like thinking of how to plan. What else can I do between 180 days and 60 days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter