Planning Sheets **Updated Sheets**

I just wanted to say thanks to KathyFP and ChairborneRangr as well as all those who contributed! These sheets look great.

-Jim

WOW!! I never thought that sheets I designed for my family would ever turn out this way. I am glad that others can benefit from them.

I have sent the sheets to all those who were unable to download.

At the bottom of the character autograph sheet there is a legend saying "Regular Character, easily found in all parks" , "Moderately Common in at least one park" etc but couldn't tell what designated the characters to the different descriptors. Any ideas?

OK everyone, I have updated the DIS-ney Secrets file up to page 42 on the DIS-ney Secrets thread. I have changed the location and I combined it with my Disney Links page. I also provide download capability for the DIS-ney planning sheets there. In the DIS-ney Secrets file I have added a sectionof "Advice from the DIS Boards Pet Peeve's Thread".

Here is the link. The previous ones won't work anymore.

Stephen Disney Links Page

Has anyone found the planning sheets valuable? If so let us know.

Also, any suggestions for improvements?

I think they are great. It helped a lot in keeping up with our expenses, etc. We didn't do many of the characters this past trip, but will help in March.

Here is the link. The previous ones won't work anymore.

Stephen Disney Links Page [/B]

Thanks!! I've been trying the other link for a week and couldn't get it to work.

These sheets are really cute. Love the artwork. Just getting into the content now.

Thanks for all of the hard work that went into ya'll putting these together!

Hi Kathy I've tried dpwnloading at various instruction posts. However now I get "404 page not found " to the link 12/1/03 planning pages.
Could you please e-mail me a copy at
mulloyj@rogers.com ?
I did send you a pm earlier. maybe I sent it wrong? Hope your studies are going well. We leave in single digits and DD doesn't think we need a plan "Oh Mom!"
thanks jean

The link doesn't appear to be working at all. Can you email me the planning pages too? Thanks so much! :):):)
Cinderella050104@yahoo.com

so sorry to bother you, but your link isn't working (at least for me...I got a 404 No File Found message!).

Could I please get a copy of the planning sheets too?

eenglander@bigfoot.com

thanks SO SO much from all of us!!!

:) :D ;)

The planning sheets are in excel but I don't have excel. My computer is set up with Microsoft Works. I just see empty blocks. Can anyone tell me how I can use the sheets with Works or is that not possible?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter