Planning question for DIS experts!

mjatgoofy

Mouseketeer
My son has always wanted to go during Food & Wine festival. I am planning a short trip in late October for my family(me, wife, 2 sons). Already booked our resort. Me and my oldest will go for sure. The problem I have is that because of a potential conflict with my youngest son, we wont know for sure if he and my wife will be able to go until about 30 days prior. We are coming up on 60 days until trip. Can I purchase park tickets now for just the two of us so I can make fastpass selections and add the other two later if i need to? If I purchase all four now, book FASTPASSES and find out later son and wife cant go, are their park tickets still good for a later trip, even though i booked FASTPASSES for them? Any help would be appreciated!

If I purchase all four now, book FASTPASSES and find out later son and wife cant go, are their park tickets still good for a later trip, even though i booked FASTPASSES for them?
This is the better option. Their tickets will remain valid as long as they aren't used for park entry. Even if you use their FPs, the tickets remain valid and can be used on a future trip.

This is the better option. Their tickets will remain valid as long as they aren't used for park entry. Even if you use their FPs, the tickets remain valid and can be used on a future trip.
Thanks for the information! One more question. If I don't use the tickets this trip and save them for another trip which is longer, can I add additional days to the unused tickets.

Yes, but you'd need to do that in the park at Guest Relations unless they allow it through MDE in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter