• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planning Princess Bean's "Trip of a Lifetime" PTR for 9/14

pinkdaisyjane

Earning My Ears
After our return from my DS Bunky's Trip of a Lifetime to Alaska in 2011 {I have a very generous Mum and Dad- there's no way DH and I could afford these adventures!} planning began for DD's Trip.

We've been anticipating this trip since August of 2011, but planning for this trip truly began in summer of 2013. My dad {"Bubba"} headed to his favorite travel agency with Bunky and I in tow. We set our trip date for late September 2014 and left with armloads of planning materials.

Months later my favorite Auntie {"Auntie P"}, my Uncle S {"Unky"}, and my cousin Liv decided to join us! They are confirmed Disney addicts and have made the process so much fun!:cool1:

[Pictures of our extended family to follow]

We'll be spending 8 days and 7 nights at WDW and staying at POR! :yay:
Because it's 5 y.o. Bean's Trip of a Lifetime {and in our family that means a splurge-fest with no expense spared} we have made ADR's for CRT following an appt. at BBB, 'Ohana, Mickey's BBQ, Tusker House, and Crystal Palace. We also have reservations at Hollywood & Vine {with Fantasmic Priority seating} and Garden Grill on Bubba's birthday {He.loves Chip and Dale}.:bday:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter