Planning Our Little Ones First Trip To The Castle! NEWS 7/21!

Happy (almost) Friday everybody :goodvibes

So, I have some actual, real, solid trip plans :thumbsup2 This past weekend we went to that wedding and although we didn't stay in the hotel, Candi's parents did. Well, we were talking to them about it yesterday and they said they absolutely hated it. They said it was too "outdoorsy" and "lodge like" and if they wanted to stay at a place like that they would just go to the Ranch (that Candi's Dad co-owns) where they didn't have to pay for it :rotfl2:

Well, that means we have crossed the Wilderness Lodge off of our list of possibilities :sad1:

However, if they don't go I'm adding it back in the runnings :rolleyes1

Ok .... we now return to the regularly scheduled programming of "sorta planning." :laughing:

We've talked about breakfast and we've talked about lunch so, of course, we've started talking about dinner. Nothing like skipping making decisions huh?

Dinner is the one meal where we don't have any problems finding places we like or want to try. The real problem is narrowing down which ones we can actually fit into our vacation! Since we have so many options I will do these in several posts!

Of course, to start I will give you some feedback on the important things to us for dinner.

* I despise buffets at dinnertime
* All the men in the party love buffets anytime :rotfl:
* My parents are slightly picky eaters and pretty much only like chicken and pork
* Candi's parents are picky in the opposite way and want as much beef as possible :laughing:
* We tend to eat late dinners at Disney and don't typical go back to the parks afterwards

Animal Kingdom

Yak and Yeti

Pros:

* Chinese food which everybody enjoys
* Super cool looking restaurant inside
* The absolute BEST DESSERT EVER (friend wontons anyone????)

Cons:

* Candi and I loved the apps and dessert last time but weren't fans of the actual entrees
* The "not loving Animal Kingdom for a full day" factor
* It frustrates me that they don't include their smoothies, special drinks on the dining plan like most other restaurants do :headache:

Magic Kingdom

Liberty Tree Tavern

Pros:

* Love, love, love Thanksgiving dinner
* It's all you can eat (but still not buffet ;))
* Could time it to be finished and catch fireworks before leaving the park for the night

Cons:

* Have often heard the food referred to tasting like frozen dinners

Tony's Town Square

Pros:

* Candi's Mom loves Lady and the Tramp
* We all love Italian food
* Again with the fireworks factor!

Cons:

* Hear very mixed reviews about the food here

As with breakfast we don't have any interest in any restaurants for dinner at Hollywood Studios :sad2:

I will save Epcot for another day because there are TONS of places we want to try here!

Have a great Friday everyone :goodvibes

Ahhhh ... the weekend is finally here :goodvibes

Lately, Candi and I cannot stop talking about Disney World and how bad we want to go back! We've seriously been reminiscing about our previous trips to try and make the "ache" of missing it go away :sad1: We're not crazy right? I mean everybody does this right :rolleyes1

Ok, on with the show ....

EPCOT

Coral Reef

Pros:

* Everybody, including the baby will probably love the giant aquariums
* Decent variety of food
* Service was top notch when we ate here last year

Cons:

* Didn't love it / didn't hate it last time ... just sorta felt "eh!"
* Will be sad if we get one of the faraway tables from the aquariums

Biergarten

Pros:

* Candi really, really, really wants to try it here
* The atmosphere seems super awesome

Cons:

* In short ... I'm scared that I won't like anything

Chefs de France

Pros:

* Somewhere new we haven't tried yet
* Onion soup and mac & cheese both sound yummy

Cons:

* Heard the wait staff can be quite rude here
* Also heard this restaurant is not a fan of you bringing small children here
* Probably not appealing to most people in our anticipated travel party

Rose and Crown

Pros:

* Hands down our favorite restaurant!
* Love timing it to Illuminations

Cons:

* To us there are none
* We worry that our travel party may not find foods they like

Teppan Edo

This is an absolute must do!

So, as always, we will probably spend many dinnertimes in Epcot :thumbsup2 Would really appreciate any feedback about your experiences at any/all of these places! We really want to try somewhere new, but get so stuck on our routines and hate to leave out places we already know we like :upsidedow

Hey everyone, I know that food is uber fun to talk about but I need to skew away from that topic for just a minute.

I really, really need ya'lls help!

We are discussing the trip and when to go. Right now we are tentatively set to go in early November, but then got to talking last night about the following options:

Option One: Go the weekend of labor day

* Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
* Love the fall decorations
* Has been our most favorite trip as far as timing, weather, crowds so far
* No Christmas decorations :sad2:
* Baby will be about 17 months

Option Two: Go the day before Halloween and stay through the first week of November

* MNSSHP on Halloween .... but how horrific are the crowds for this?
* Possible Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party first week in November?
* Are the holiday decorations going up yet?
* What's the weather like during this time of year?
* What are the crowds like?
* Baby will be about 19 months

Option Three: Go sometime between the week following Thanksgiving and the first week of December

* Holiday decorations should definitely be up right?
* I'm guessing there will definitely be a MVMCP
* What's the weather like during this time of year?
* What are the crowds like?
* Baby will be about 20 months

We would truly appreciate all feedback. Which do you think is the best time to go? Why? When have you gone in the past that you recommend? Why? Are there any major differences between taking a baby at 17 months to taking a baby at 20 months?

Thank you so much for all your help :goodvibes

I would say go the week after Thanksgiving. The decor will definitely be up, and there will be MVMCP, Osborne Lights, CP at Epcot all up and running at that time. Also, I've heard the crowds are supposed to be really light at this time and that the weather is supposed to be great. :thumbsup2

We've got a trip "sort-of" planned during that time this year. We're arriving on Thanksgiving and then leaving Tuesday of the following week, so we'll be hitting the Thanksgiving crowds, but we'll also get a sample of the week after crowds as well. I'll be sure to give you my thoughts on that time when we return. :goodvibes

I would say go the week after Thanksgiving. The decor will definitely be up, and there will be MVMCP, Osborne Lights, CP at Epcot all up and running at that time. Also, I've heard the crowds are supposed to be really light at this time and that the weather is supposed to be great. :thumbsup2

We've got a trip "sort-of" planned during that time this year. We're arriving on Thanksgiving and then leaving Tuesday of the following week, so we'll be hitting the Thanksgiving crowds, but we'll also get a sample of the week after crowds as well. I'll be sure to give you my thoughts on that time when we return. :goodvibes

Thanks for the feedback! I can't wait to read all about your trip and what you think of the crowds, weather etc :thumbsup2

Honestly, I would go later in November/Dec. That was my favorite trip we took. We have been in mid-Sept, very hot and humid and a greater chance for hurricanes/trop storms, and in late Oct and it's still hot and humid but maybe not as crowded except for EPCOT/F&WF.
As far as what age at that time, it really depends on your child. There probably won't be that much or a difference but even month by month he will mature more/become more independant which is both good and bad because it's harder to make them listen/follow directions when they gain independance :) But also, with maturity comes a better understanding of characters/rides and speech/language.

Honestly, I would go later in November/Dec. That was my favorite trip we took. We have been in mid-Sept, very hot and humid and a greater chance for hurricanes/trop storms, and in late Oct and it's still hot and humid but maybe not as crowded except for EPCOT/F&WF.
As far as what age at that time, it really depends on your child. There probably won't be that much or a difference but even month by month he will mature more/become more independant which is both good and bad because it's harder to make them listen/follow directions when they gain independance :) But also, with maturity comes a better understanding of characters/rides and speech/language.

Thanks for the feedback :goodvibes When we went in early September the humidity/heat didn't affect us too bad, but I do remember being slightly worried about tropical storms that trip. We've never been in October, November or December so it's great to hear other peoples experiences :thumbsup2

Happy Saturday everybody :goodvibes I don't know about you, but I am definitely glad it's the weekend! We have been so super busy and I am in much need of lounging around on the computer while the Hubby watches college football :thumbsup2

First .... let's check in with the little guy or girl shall we? That little one is the reason this trip is being planned afterall ;)

DSC_1338.jpg

This was actually taken almost two weeks ago, when I was at 18 weeks preggo! I have started to feel consistent "fluttering" (mostly when I am sitting at my desk at work :laughing:) and awaiting the first solid kick so Daddy can feel it too!

Last weekend we were in Kansas for my sister's bridal shower .... did I mention she is getting married? Well, if not, now I have :rotfl: So, anyway, I am her Matron of Honor and so we went home so I could throw her a shower. It was amazingly fun and incredibly exhausting. Since it was over Labor Day weekend (picked intentionally so I wouldn't have to take time off work) the flights were ridiculously priced and so we drove .... eleven hours .... each way .... Ugh, I was hurting so bad (leg cramps mostly) at about the halfway point each way that we ended up getting a hotel to stay the night so I could stretch out and recuperate. Anywhoooo .... back to the shower .... I told Erica (my sister) that she could pick the theme and the guest list and then she was not allowed to help or participate :rotfl2: Well, she is a girl after my own heart and decided she wanted to do a (light) Alice in Wonderland theme :cool1: Now, I, of course, wanted to go all out, but it was her shower so I kept it light with just hints of the Wonderland tea party theme ...

DSC_1397.jpg

The other side of the picks were labeled with "eat me" on them

DSC_1410.jpg

Candi was super sweet and offered to stay and be the photographer so I could properly host and enjoy the shower. Unfortunately, he didn't get a great angle on the centerpieces but they were in tea cups which were on top of saucers.

DSC_1412.jpg

At everybody's place setting

DSC_1419.jpg

Of course I had to have Alice in Wonderland playing in the background :thumbsup2

DSC_1503.jpg

The Mad Hatter's hat played as centerpiece on the gift table

DSC_1509.jpg

Ooeey, gooeey, strawberry cupcakes with marshmallow and fudge topping ... my sister's fave!

DSC_1744.jpg

Me and my Sister after the festivities had ended. All in all it was a huge success with only one minor glitch. It seemed like everyone had a great time, it was awesome to see all my family and she got a lot of really amazing gifts (which she needed as they don't have much of anything for their new house). So, even though it was a long, tiring trip, I would do it over again in heartbeat!

Okay, with major life updates out of the way ..... let's get rolling again with the fun stuff .... planning!

Update One

We are now adding an additional resort possibility to our list

BCV.jpg

Beach Club Villas!

We both love the atmosphere of the Beach Club and the idea of the boat to HS and walkway to Epcot :thumbsup2

However, we have doubts about the actual Villas .... anybody stayed here that can share their experience? Good or bad? We feel, from pictures, that it seems dated. I'm sure that is to give the atmosphere of the old beach resorts, but I'm not sure if it would bother us when we are there.

Update Two

We now continue on with (the seemingly neverending) What's for dinner debate ....

I have covered all of our current park interests for dinnertime, so now we move on to resort options!

Cape May Cafe Clam Bake @ Beach Club

Pros:

* Variety of food options
* Crab legs (that's Candi's pro, not the rest of us :rotfl:)
* 1 TS on meal plan

Cons:

* Ya'll already know how I feel about buffets at dinnertime :confused3

California Grill @ Contemporary

*** The plan is to book a Signature meal for each of our parents to have their own date night and then ask them to watch the baby one night for us to do the same ***

Pros:

* The view!
* Sushi (again Candi's pro, not the rest of us ;))
* Heard several rave reviews of dinner here

Cons:

* Possibly overhyped?
* Getting a decent meal time due to everyone trying to time it with fireworks?

Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue @ Fort Wilderness

Pros:

* Always wanted to check out the campgrounds, heard they're beautiful
* Everyone loves a good "home cooking" style meal
* Sounds like great fun

Cons:

* Heard many mixed reviews on the food
* I believe it's over 2 hours long .... is this too much with a baby?

1900 Park Fare @ Grand Floridian

Pros:

* Love, love, love the current character lineup for this meal
* Plenty of food variety

Cons:

* Again, heard many mixed reviews of the actually food
* Trying to avoid chaos at dinnertime and I feel that a character meal may include that

Citricos @ Grand Floridian

Pros:

* Another date night option
* Heard many great reviews
* Menu sounds appetizing to all

Cons:

* Don't know if I have any ....

Alright I will stop there for now! Hope you are all having an amazing weekend and preparing for the Fall season (my personal favorite time of year :goodvibes). Please provide any experiences or feedback you have!!!

It looks like your sister's shower turned out great! You put so much work into it - all of the details complimented the theme so nicely! :worship:

As for your dinner options, we did the Clambake at Cape May once and enjoyed it. It wasn't anything too special, and we probably wouldn't go out of our way to eat there again, but if we had an ADR slot we needed to fill it would definitely be an option.

I think you might be right about HDDR being too long for the baby. I've never been but 2 hours does seem kind of long. :confused3

Hey! I missed your last few updates!! :confused3

We just closed on our DVC purchase and BWV is our home resort!! I have never actually stayed there but the location can't be beat (check out a TR called Coming to Terms with the Clown or something like that, it's brand new, Brook just got back from BWV last week so you might find some good pics or can ask her about the rooms).

I vote for a late Nov/early Dec trip. Mainly because I think the holiday decorations for Christmas will be much better for your little one vs Halloween. We went late Oct last year and my son was 18months. He didn't get Halloween so we didn't do the party or anything. I just think the lights and trees and decorations will catch your little one's eye a lot more.

Love the pics from the shower, but now I am hungry for a cupcake ;) Are you finding out if you are having a boy or girl!? If so that should be soon, right?!

It looks like your sister's shower turned out great! You put so much work into it - all of the details complimented the theme so nicely! :worship:

As for your dinner options, we did the Clambake at Cape May once and enjoyed it. It wasn't anything too special, and we probably wouldn't go out of our way to eat there again, but if we had an ADR slot we needed to fill it would definitely be an option.

I think you might be right about HDDR being too long for the baby. I've never been but 2 hours does seem kind of long. :confused3

Thank you so much! It was so much fun to put everything together for the shower and I was very happy with how it all turned out :goodvibes

Thanks for the feedback about the clambake. Candi LOVES crab legs and since it appears they always have them on the buffet, it got added to the list :thumbsup2

Yeah, I think HDDR will be too long with a little one too ... maybe it will go in the running for mine and Candi's date night ;)

Hey! I missed your last few updates!! :confused3

We just closed on our DVC purchase and BWV is our home resort!! I have never actually stayed there but the location can't be beat (check out a TR called Coming to Terms with the Clown or something like that, it's brand new, Brook just got back from BWV last week so you might find some good pics or can ask her about the rooms).

I vote for a late Nov/early Dec trip. Mainly because I think the holiday decorations for Christmas will be much better for your little one vs Halloween. We went late Oct last year and my son was 18months. He didn't get Halloween so we didn't do the party or anything. I just think the lights and trees and decorations will catch your little one's eye a lot more.

Love the pics from the shower, but now I am hungry for a cupcake ;) Are you finding out if you are having a boy or girl!? If so that should be soon, right?!

Congrats on DVC!!!! :banana: It is honestly one of the best decisions we ever made and have never looked back on it! Thanks for the tip on the TR about Boardwalk ... I will definitely have to check it out :thumbsup2

It sounds like people are pretty unanimous about Nov/Dec as the prime opportunity to go .... too bad we are still on the fence :laughing:

Yes, we are definitely going to find out if the baby is a boy or girl .... Monday in fact ... the anticipation is killing me :rolleyes1

Hello Everyone :goodvibes

I hope everybody is having a great weekend, and able to spend their Sunday afternoon with those they love most!

Although I thought I would never, ever hear myself say this .... I am so ready for the weekend to be over and cannot wait for Monday because ..... we finally get to find out if we are being blessed with a little Prince or Princess :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Now on with the show and the neverending topic of where to have dinner to make baby's trip as magical as possible ....

Kona Cafe @ Polynesian

Pros:

* I've heard many wonderful reviews about dinner here
* Banana chocolate creme brulee sounds heavenly
* A different variety of food for everyone to try

Cons:

* Candi isn't sure he will like the atmosphere here for dinner (too hustle, bustle)
* If we go here for breakfast I don't really want to do dinner too

'Ohana @ Polynesian

This is not up for debate ... it is a must do ... ate here for the first time before our cruise and absolutely fell in love!!!!!

Spirit of Aloha Luaua @ Polynesian

Pros:

* Did this on our honeymoon and had a blast
* All you can eat ... and drink (and I don't mean sodas folks :laughing:)

Cons:

* Like HDDMR it could be too long for the baby

Artist Point @ Wilderness Lodge

Pros:

* At our favorite resort :love:
* Ate here last year and loved everything about it
* Awesome option for date night

Cons:

* NONE!

Whispering Canyon Cafe @ Wilderness Lodge

Pros:

* Supposed to be a fun atmosphere
* The skillet!
* Another opportunity to go to WL

Cons:

* Bad experience earlier this year
* Everybody might not enjoy the "chaotic" atmosphere

Captain's Grille @ Yacht Club

Pros:

* Crab Legs for Candi
* Somewhere new for everybody
* Have only recently started seeing reviews but they are almost all good

Cons:

* Not sure ....

Yachtsman Steakhouse @ Yacht Club

Pros:

* Steak, steak, steak
* Potential date night option for Candi's steak loving parents

Cons:

* Heard mixed reviews lately

Fulton's @ Downtown Disney

Pros:

* Mine and Candi's favorite meal to date
* Crab legs for Candi
* Filet mignon is melt in your mouth delicious

Cons:

* Not on meal plan

And there you have it .... with more than enough time left to make decisions these are our top choices for dinner. Please give input to anywhere you have dined previously or recently. And don't be shy .... give a shout out to your favorite restaurant if we left it out :thumbsup2

I can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or a girl! I hope you'll do an update tomorrow and let us know! :goodvibes

O'Hana is a must for us, too! I think I could eat there twice in one trip and be happy! :laughing: And it sounds like Artist Point would be a great option, especially since there are no cons. :thumbsup2

Have you tried Kona for lunch? I've heard the lunch there is better than dinner. :confused3

Joining in! Just came across your PTR and thought I'd say hi! Congrats on the baby! I haven't read much of your PTR yet but I did see the picture of you at 16 weeks(I think) and you were saying you couldn't believe how big your belly was that early...I was the same way. I had a baby last Oct (it's not possible that she's about to be 1 year!) and I was big from the start. I'm barely 5 feet 1 inch and the doctors said the baby didn't have much room inside so she had to push out making my belly huge hahaha! Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing more about your trip plans and the baby! Looks like you are finding out boy/girl today...can't wait to hear! Now I've got to go back and catch up...

OMG so excited for you today!!! Most of all, hoping for a healthy happy smiling little one!!! Update when you can!!:cutie:

I can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or a girl! I hope you'll do an update tomorrow and let us know! :goodvibes

O'Hana is a must for us, too! I think I could eat there twice in one trip and be happy! :laughing: And it sounds like Artist Point would be a great option, especially since there are no cons. :thumbsup2

Have you tried Kona for lunch? I've heard the lunch there is better than dinner. :confused3

I haven't read too much on Kona for lunch :confused3 I'm going to have to pull up the menu and see if it might be added as an afternoon option :thumbsup2

Joining in! Just came across your PTR and thought I'd say hi! Congrats on the baby! I haven't read much of your PTR yet but I did see the picture of you at 16 weeks(I think) and you were saying you couldn't believe how big your belly was that early...I was the same way. I had a baby last Oct (it's not possible that she's about to be 1 year!) and I was big from the start. I'm barely 5 feet 1 inch and the doctors said the baby didn't have much room inside so she had to push out making my belly huge hahaha! Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing more about your trip plans and the baby! Looks like you are finding out boy/girl today...can't wait to hear! Now I've got to go back and catch up...

Thanks for joining in :goodvibes I definitely know what it feels like to be a shorty ... I'm 5 foot even ... with shoes :rotfl:

OMG so excited for you today!!! Most of all, hoping for a healthy happy smiling little one!!! Update when you can!!:cutie:

Thank you so much!!!

Hello Everybody :goodvibes

I apologize for the delay in posting our good news. Although Monday was one of the greatest days we have encountered yet, it was quickly followed by frustrations.

Tuesday morning I woke up with the worst pain ever in my lower back, left side. I immediately thought it was a kidney infection, as this was similar to how it felt last time I had this. However, after a long and stressful Dr visit we discovered I had actually torn the muscle in my back. I have no idea how, Dr says it could be simply from sleeping wrong, or turning too quickly with the extra weight in my belly. So, I have spent the entire week on bedrest, which you think would give me lots of DIS time right? Wrong! The internet provider we use was encountering problems and I had no internet access .... and no cable :headache: Needless to say, it has been a long, frustrating and boring week :sad2:

I do have to say, our little one has already begun to be protective of Momma. Everytime I would start to hurt so bad it made me cry, the baby would flutter around in my belly ever so gently. I honestly felt like it was baby saying "Mommy I love you"

Ok ... now onto the update I know you are all looking for ....

Monday morning was the longest afternoon ever waiting until we could leave to head over for our Ultrasound appointment. It was myself, candi and his parents and you could tell we were all anxious as we all arrived about 20 minutes early :laughing:

I went to check-in and noticed that there was a small commotion going on with the other receptionist. I wasn't trying to eavesdrop but the girl wasn't exactly speaking softly. Long story short, she went to the wrong location for her ultrasound causing her to arrive over 45 minutes late and didn't think it was fair she had to re-schedule. Welllllll .... they seemed to agree with her (or just wanted to quiet her down :rolleyes1) and put her in my timeslot and pushed mine back almost an hour. Needless to say, this did not make me very happy, but I tried to just roll with it and make conversation with my family while we waited.

Once I got called back I was super thrilled to see that I had the same tech as last time ... still butchering our last name with her New Yorker accent :rotfl:

We got settled in for the appointment and she explained to me that the baby isn't always cooperative and try not to get my hopes up about finding out the gender that day .... YEAH RIGHT LADY :lmao:

Before she got to the part of the appointment we were all waiting for, she got the cutest profile ever of our little love bug

BabyCandi.jpg

It was so funny ... the baby kept putting its hands over its face and she would talk and try to coax baby to move its hands and it just wouldn't budge. So Candi leaned over to my belly and said "the sooner you do it the sooner this nice lady will leave you alone" and the baby immediately put its arms down :lmao:

Once all the measurements and such were out of the way, the tech went for the "money shot" and there was absolutely no quesiton about it ...

WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!!!!!!!!

Well, not a whole lot to report on, but since I'm still on bedrest I need to occupy my time :laughing:

Candi and I are back to talking about our next Disney trip non-stop again. Seriously, we have been able to relate almost everything to Disney lately. It's almost sad, but I know ya'll understand :rotfl:

Our withdrawals have gotten so bad that Candi even said he would consider a trip for our Son's first birthday :banana: Of course, he said only for a long weekend and to Disneyland not Disney World ... but, hey, I'm not going to complain. I haven't pressed too much about it, because I don't want him to change his mind, but I have made small comments here and there and he isn't taking the idea back yet :goodvibes

On the planning front we have narrowed down our breakfast choices to the following:

* Tusker House
* Cinderella's Royal Table
* Crystal Palace
* Main Street Bakery
* Boma
* Cape May Cafe
* Chef Mickeys
* 1900 Park Fare
* Grand Floridian Cafe
* Kona Cafe
* 'Ohana
* Whispering Canyon Cafe

Ok, ok, so we only narrowed it down by one restaurant, Akershus. I figured I would only torture our son with one Princess meal :rotfl:

We have also pretty much decided this trip will be a Saturday-Saturday vacation. That means 7 mornings at Disney and we are thinking of doing breakfast for 3-4 of those days maximum.

The other days we will grab something small with snack credits and/or not do breakfast at all and do an earlier lunch instead. We also know we will do a "no plan/no alarm clock" day in there somewhere (probably in the middle of the trip) so that will definitely be a no breakfast day :thumbsup2

Guess that's really all I've got for now. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Any fall weather for any of you yet? It's by far my most favorite time of year :goodvibes

Hi Shannon! :goodvibes I've been away from the boards for a few days and I'm just now seeing your exciting news! Congrats on your little boy! I bet Candi is so excited he's going to have a little sports buddy. Have you thought of any names yet?

I like your narrowed down breakfast list. It's smart to do it that way. I'm starting to think about our meal choices for our Disneymoon and it's becoming a little overwhelming! I should narrow it down into "categories" like you did to help. :thumbsup2

Hi Shannon! :goodvibes I've been away from the boards for a few days and I'm just now seeing your exciting news! Congrats on your little boy! I bet Candi is so excited he's going to have a little sports buddy. Have you thought of any names yet?

I like your narrowed down breakfast list. It's smart to do it that way. I'm starting to think about our meal choices for our Disneymoon and it's becoming a little overwhelming! I should narrow it down into "categories" like you did to help. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much :goodvibes I'm sure Candi would have turned the baby into a sports fan regardless, but I guess it's probably a lot easier with a boy :laughing:

We have decided on a name. He will be Candido 5th. We haven't decided on a middle name yet .... even though Candi is the 4th none of them have the same middle name (in fact 2 of them don't have a middle name :confused3) and Candi really dislikes his own middle name.

Even though it can get overwhelming I bet you are so excited to be planning out everything for your Disneymoon :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter