• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

planning our days with on-site hotel

hdennis

Earning My Ears
We are a family with four kids ages 10-16 staying at the Royal Pacific hotel in March for 3 nights If we do one park each day with the FOTL access, how many hours do you think it would take to "do" each park? Would we have time to enjoy the hotel late afternoon, or will we be there until closing/6 pm?
thanks!

Since HP won't be open by then I think you will be able to get up, get some breakfast and make it to the parks at your own pace. Do all the rides go back to the hotel and swim and go back and do them all again lol. Basically you will have time to do whatever you want.

With three days and staying on-site you'll definitely have time for pool/resort time!

I like to get up early, hit the parks. After lunch we go back and hang out at the pool for a few hours and then go back to the parks. Once we're done for the evening we're back at the pool.

With three days and staying on-site you'll definitely have time for pool/resort time!

I like to get up early, hit the parks. After lunch we go back and hang out at the pool for a few hours and then go back to the parks. Once we're done for the evening we're back at the pool.
:thumbsup2

Since HP won't be open by then I think you will be able to get up, get some breakfast and make it to the parks at your own pace. Do all the rides go back to the hotel and swim and go back and do them all again lol. Basically you will have time to do whatever you want.

I know it's a long shot, but I wouldn't rule out WWOP just yet. There are rumors of a March 1 opening, and several people have felt that Universal employees are hinting that the park will be open in March.

If you think about it, Universal seems to be gearing up for WWOP. Last week, they included sneak peek DVD's in many newspapers in Britain. Next week there will be a major promotion in USA Today. And do we really think they would have jacked up prices before Spring break if they didn't think it would be open for Spring break?

We are a family with four kids ages 10-16 staying at the Royal Pacific hotel in March for 3 nights If we do one park each day with the FOTL access, how many hours do you think it would take to "do" each park? Would we have time to enjoy the hotel late afternoon, or will we be there until closing/6 pm?
thanks!

You should easily be able to do the parks and enjoy some pooltime staying onsite with the FOTL access. Enjoy your trip:yay:

I know it's a long shot, but I wouldn't rule out WWOP just yet. There are rumors of a March 1 opening, and several people have felt that Universal employees are hinting that the park will be open in March.

If you think about it, Universal seems to be gearing up for WWOP. Last week, they included sneak peek DVD's in many newspapers in Britain. Next week there will be a major promotion in USA Today. And do we really think they would have jacked up prices before Spring break if they didn't think it would be open for Spring break?

I would *NOT* count on HP for early March. Late March/Early April, maybe (big maybe).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter